Sunra - Psychostress Sunra - Psychostress

Yo man, I really love your beats. They are dark as fuck though, so if I were to make an album using them, it would be the most depressing yet murderously awesome shit ever. But all the listeners would kill themelves and effectively destroy our fanbase.

Awesome work bruh bruh. I think whoever makes a song out of this may just want to leave the hook as-is for real, it's dope enough to carry its own weight in a rap song. Great job as always homenuts.

Sunraw responds:

Great to hear Teq. Many thanks for the praise, I hope to hear some lyrics over my beats soon haha

Keep it Zeal Keep it Zeal

Chill, serious, thoughtful and well put together. Everyone's voices complement each other nicely, and that's a huge strong point.

This is tight yo, nice job and keep 'em coming!

Rilo15 responds:

Thanks. Chemistry is one of the most important things in a group. We try to make sure we have it on every song.

Inspiration Inspiration

Very good man, I'm digging your style and it's nice to hear fresh new voices up in NG. Also, the lyrics are super on point and not the usual generic rappery we are so tired of hearing. Pretty work homie!

Rilo15 responds:

Thanks! This song means alot to me.

Yo Gonna Die, Murda Murda Yo Gonna Die, Murda Murda

^OOOOOOHHHH SHIT! THE FUTURE IS NOW...

THIS IS A GAME-CHANGER RIGHT HERE BRUH BRUH. I TAKE BACK EVERY CRITICISM I'VE EVER DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU.

I FINALLY REALIZE HOW CORRECT YOU'VE BEEN ALL THIS TIME; ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE YOU REALLY IS A HATER! YOU CAN'T DENY TALENT, AND I CAN'T PRETEND ANYMORE- YOU ARE THE KING OF HIP HOP.

HOW DUMB OF ME TO EVER DOUBT YOUR GOD-TIER STATUS, BRUH...

4fterThot responds:

Its good to see yo coming to your senses bruh. I aint no king of hip hop, Im just a patriot defending my culture. When you was hatin on me, I showed you how it is now I know you gettin it. Hope you can understand this so I don't gotta make this shit into hamburger cornbread.

Shots Fired ft. BKSinc Shots Fired ft. BKSinc

Way to go fuckfaces, keep feeding my ego.

Yo 4fterThot, do you have Progeria or something? Why do you sound like an elderly woman trying to spit rhymes?

4fterThot responds:

lol. 0.5 stars, I see you, hater.

CLAB - suddle vs Willizard CLAB - suddle vs Willizard

Willizard is actually pretty decent lyrically and schematically, but he needs to find his voice (and a decent mic, holy crap dude). Plus his volume was too loud.

Lizard- This battle would have been very close if you corrected your technical issues, so I give you props for your first match. You stood your ground against a battle veteran, and I'd really like to hear what you can do with the proper equipment setup.

I gotta ask you though- why on earth would you say:
-------------------------------
"Suddle, you have to admit that you're probably afraid of me since you're homophobic"...
--------------------------------
WHAT??? That's about as bad of a rhyme choice as N1K saying he'd ejaculate on my cheek. And I understand the context you were going for, but nah dude.

Even though he sounded pretty uninspired here, Suddle comes through with the W. But seriously, this battle is closer than a lot of you may think.

Rap Battle vs Axtech Rap Battle vs Axtech

That dude is definitely NOT one of my alts. I don't do that alt voting bullshit, I ALWAYS preach fairness in battle.

But yo- I told you that this battle is gonna give your delusional ass a very rude awakening, and to prepare yourself for it. You really are bad, and none of us are "haters". A lot of bad rappers think that those with realistic criticisms are "haters". They use that phrase as a defense mechanism to protect their feelings from getting hurt.

Look dude, It's not hating if you actually suck. You can improve though, but don't deny the fact that your shit is very mediocre at this moment. Don't get cocky until you actually earn your props here.

NOW- If you want to clean the slate with me and start over again, I can be a very informative and helpful ally here on Newgrounds. If not, then fuck it, I tried (3 times).

P.S. What the fuck are you doing posting an unfinished battle? Goddamn dude, you're supposed to send your verse to Ax via mediafire link in a pm. You should try to delete this for real, then post the actual battle once it's finished.

Like I said, we can call a truce and be cool with each other, or I can keep owning you intellectually, lyrically, musically, verbally, whatever. Your choice man. But that "strickolas" guy is definitely not me, as I am not an alt voter.

4fterThot responds:

Lol, whatever. I'll call it a truce, just know you've been warned and I ain't taking none of your shit no more.

Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator

Yo, some of these reviews are funny as shit...

Anyway, I kinda love this battle. PiGPEN made me laugh as usual, although that laughter comes through a wall of clenched teeth and rage, cuz we all know I kicked yo ass last year.

But alas, your treacherous mind games (he jokingly said he was freestyling, and people believed him) prevented me from battling my true nemesis next round- Suddle.

Vinstigator had serious, good bars, and a real nice mic presence- which pretty much evened this battle out for me.

This one is a close call, but entertaining as hell nonetheless. Good job to both of you. I hate you PiGPEN, stop making me like your rhymes.

FINAL- Butsaay vs Jakobe FINAL- Butsaay vs Jakobe

There you have it folks. Voting is closed, and Jakobe just won the closest damn battle in the history of the universe. Great job, you white devils.

I look forward to dispatching both of you in the coming Clabtrap rounds!

CLAB - Maverick vs Pachillis CLAB - Maverick vs Pachillis

These backwards titles are misleading as fuck. Pachilis ftw, I think...