UR Really Cool UR Really Cool

DAAAAYUMMM dawg! This song speaks from the heart; probably one of the best musical masterpieces I've ever heard. My ears are busting nuts.

Poniiboi responds:

I'm wondering how I can ever do any better lyric wise ever in my life. I spent like hours and hours on this. Days. WEEKS!

HDC: FatBeats vs. Mao HDC: FatBeats vs. Mao

Oh lawd, this was funny as shit! Mao was entertaining and creative, and Fat Beats brought it to the table as well. I honestly thought FB was gonna run away with this, but after listening, it was actually hard to call the winner. Fat Beats has a better flow and mic presence on this, but I think the zaniness of Mao's lines stuck with me more. Fuck. Imma vote Mao for creativity.

Those interludes you guys did were fucking hilarious btw.

Bada Bing - AxTekk Remix Bada Bing - AxTekk Remix

I am frightened by this music

AxTekk responds:

It's more scared of you Teq, it's more scared of you. Or is that bears? I think that might be bears.

Reverse Lottery Reverse Lottery

Awesome track Klazik! Also great lyrics man; I was reading along and the words were painting a picture. Very effective song brother.

KlazikNadi responds:

thanks man, glad ya liked!

HDC Presents: Bummer vs. N1k HDC Presents: Bummer vs. N1k

Bummer wins by 9000 BOWBOWBOWBOW

Clouds and Lightning Clouds and Lightning

Bummer, this is on point brother. I'd have loved to jump on this one. Also your vocals sound fucking amazing in this; great job dude.

BummerCityTown responds:

Thanks teq. I'll hit you up soon man. And that's my new mic!!! YAYYYYYY

Happyland Happyland

Man you a beast Senator.

Poniiboi responds:

An UGLY stank one.

Just Like That? [Remix] Just Like That? [Remix]

Oh man, this is really good. I gotta listen to the original to see what changes were made, but this is some funky jazzy dopeness and I love it!

Waidmann responds:

:DDDD

Hip Hop Ain't Dead Hip Hop Ain't Dead

Fucking awesome man! I'm downloading and putting this on my iRiver digital music machine!

The Callout The Callout

Suddle disappeared from existence yo. But awesome track Xstatyk.

You asked for a critique, and really all I can say is that you need to put more emotion into your bars. That way they will hold more weight and get the listener amped. The delivery and lyrics are on point though; I'd just focus on adding more character to your vocals.

But awesome track man, I fanned you and stuff.

exstatification responds:

Haa thanks man, it means a lot