[S_Rock] Recluse [S_Rock] Recluse

You're the man, S-Rock. I hope you stay active brutha, I want to use, like, every beat you put out.

S-Rock responds:

I'm in the works :) thanks for still checking up on me!

who u waitin 4 who u waitin 4

aaaaawwww shit son it's Luke James! Last I heard from you was Clabtrap 2013. You should join HDC and get in our little community of artists. I like the loop btw, chillllll

Pilgrim Pilgrim

This song is like, the music going on in a homeless dude's head on a cold Chicago night. And that's a good thing. Dope beat TG; keep em coming!

Haha, I like it. Thanks Teq

The Perfect Day Instrumental The Perfect Day Instrumental

Hey I like this instrumental dude; good to see you around here Vash.
George Vashington.

Vashelite responds:

Yoooo, long time :)

6 foot tall and made of fucking radiation

Lucid Dream Ruins Lucid Dream Ruins

son this gave me pleasant dreams

[Shine] [Shine]

Okay this is dope. I'm dl'ing this and seeing what I can do with it. Nice work brutha.

teddygram responds:

Thanks mane. Looking forward to it. Put a lot of work into this one

/ / s y n t h w a v e / / / / s y n t h w a v e / /

I feel like the King of Yugoslavia right now. And it's good to be King...

AxTekk responds:

loooooooooolllll "king of yugoslavia demands more party. bring finest vodka for the drinking of his majesty"

Symphony ft Sky and Madwigged Symphony ft Sky and Madwigged

This IS a fresh new track! I haven't really been here in two years, so it's cool to hear y'all for real.

Klazik- I could feel the emotion in your voice, and I can tell you've been staying active this whole time just by the improvement in your mic presence. Good job dude.

Sky- You da man. I was always a fan and I'm glad to see you're still with us making dem classics. With Klazik.

Madwigged- I do not know yo ass. But you are a good rapper and your voice pretty much fit perfectly on this track.

5/5 will download. Peace bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

KlazikNadi responds:

Thanks for the review! I havent been to active posting but have kept dabbling in the writing. Upgrading my equipment also adds. Props to madwigged and sky for jumping on this, always a pleasure!

Playa's Club Playa's Club

I really like your beat, and I wish I could do something with this. But it's jusssst out of my current "versatility range" I guess you could say. I aint that suave dude yet.

I dl'ed it anyway because it's chill af. And plus it's a good beat to practice getting out of my comfort zone with. Like, rap-wise. Yeah.

teddygram responds:

I'm glad you liked it anyway man. Thanks for the review!

Qwaint . dot levitation [lil bear EP] Qwaint . dot levitation [lil bear EP]

Dude I love your rap voice. It reminds me of early Slug with a dash of Eyedea. I'm downloading and bumping this. And assuming this is your beat as well... dude you're good already, but I think you are gonna become something amazing man, and I can't wait to hear what's on the horizon. But this is dope and you kick ass. Aight then.

KleptoidKat responds:

thanks Teq, i think its cool you enjoyed the way i shit myself.

the beat was produced by - walterwarm

Q ~~