Fat Guy can Fly Fat Guy can Fly

SonicWombat, you are a versatile muthasucka. Stop being so talented at so much stuff dawg; ESPECIALLY rapping. If you surpass me then I will cry, because I can't draw and I suck at guitar.

SonicWombat responds:

Me? Better than you? At rapping? Not a chance in hell. Keep up your dopeness.

The DONG The DONG

Buts' voice work was amazing in this one; conveyed the scope of the film, along with the importance (and silliness) of this product perfectly.

MFM, this was pro work right here. And I can confidently say this, fully aware that I have no idea how Flash movies are made. But lord have I seen a shitload, and the animation here was top notch.

Great work fellas

MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ

This was a really good battle, but EQ is too much, fuckin' beast.

EQ gets my vote...

Stick Run 2 Stick Run 2

Great job dude! This game pissed me off, awesome work!

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

The controls could be smoother, but I applaud the hell out of your effort. This game would be perfect if the controls matched the fluidity of the NES version.

10 Bullets 10 Bullets

Seven hundred billion, first try. For serious.

Crown of Thorns Crown of Thorns

I don't like giving critical reviews ever really, because I personally just feel like a dick head telling someone they gotta do this and do that when:

a.) I am fairly noobish at mastering my own shit,

and

b.) I have this weird personality quirk/defect/flaw where I feel like I HAVE to make sure I'm in the good graces of everyone in the world always... lol so I avoid giving negative reviews for that reason too. I hate when someone doesn't like me lol...

But you asked me to let you know what I thought of this one, so I will leave an honest review... *and also I don't take you for a person too sensitive to a little criticism; I'm sure you can handle and probably actually encourage it sometimes. And so do I honestly. I think maybe my problem is when people bring up issues I'm aware of, or are out of my control, or intentionally done by me. But yo- the song...

I listened to it and I'm overall not really diggin' it. But it's not BAD by any means.

What I'm saying I guess- is that it feels like 2 different (good) songs to me. Fused together.

I love the theme, beat and lyrical content btw, but the starkly contrasting vocal styles clash a little too much in my opinion. And now I feel like an ass, lol. But yeah I think this is potentially the prototype for 2 good songs dealing with a similar theme.

4.5 stars but possibly TEN stars in the future??? Alright, hope all is well homeslice!

EDM364 responds:

I get what you mean. Actually, seriously appreciate the critique, especially on the vocals. Helps me keep in mind what works and what doesn't!

Been a busy day today RL. Just now popping in to check on NG

Never Thought I'd- FlashYizz Ft. DJDj Never Thought I'd- FlashYizz Ft. DJDj

Damn Doc- don't take this the wrong way- but you got an assload better in your time away. Imma download and bump this. Kinda crazy for real dude, after hearing your words on this song I realize that the in last couple years- our paths apparently have a few similarities.

You may or may not be aware, but I took a 2+ year hiatusmyself. I also became a father (my little girl turns 2 next week and she is my world, as I'm sure you feel about your munchkin)... AND I'm not too keen on the details... but I'm pretty sure we're both PTSD-level traumatized by life. This is a dope ass song homie- SO glad to see you back!

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

This. This right here. Hearing these things- this is what always keeps bringing me back. I really appreciate that, man. It hits me right where it matters. Not only am I hearing a talented high-quality rapper telling me I've improved a LOT- I'm also hearing that I'm writing relatable tracks. Seriously, man. Thanks for this detailed review.

Congrats on your 2 year old! I'm just about to head into the terrible 2's myself lol.

Single Awareness Special Single Awareness Special

Okay I think this is pretty much awesome. Almost took the words right out of my mouth when it comes to being unappreciated by those you love, but anyway I suck at critical reviews so I'll just leave it at that. Great anti-Vday track; you keeelt it!

EDM364 responds:

Thanks Teq. You are the king of this type verse though, no disrespect since that can sound like an anti-compliment. If you want this beat lmk :)

Cross-eyed Sunra Cross-eyed Sunra

Majestic.

Humble Drum Circle Humble Drum Circle

Why on earth am I only the second comment for this classic? I think half of HDC gripped their little head dude off there to use as their user icon or whatever the fuck you know what im tryna say tho

Screws Loose Screws Loose

Damn that's a huge file; I've had finished audio files smaller than this!. Pretty work by the way. You're a man of many talents brutha.

NogginmenAnimations responds: