Fat Guy can Fly Fat Guy can Fly

SonicWombat, you are a versatile muthasucka. Stop being so talented at so much stuff dawg; ESPECIALLY rapping. If you surpass me then I will cry, because I can't draw and I suck at guitar.

SonicWombat responds:

Me? Better than you? At rapping? Not a chance in hell. Keep up your dopeness.

The DONG The DONG

Buts' voice work was amazing in this one; conveyed the scope of the film, along with the importance (and silliness) of this product perfectly.

MFM, this was pro work right here. And I can confidently say this, fully aware that I have no idea how Flash movies are made. But lord have I seen a shitload, and the animation here was top notch.

Great work fellas

MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ

This was a really good battle, but EQ is too much, fuckin' beast.

EQ gets my vote...

Stick Run 2 Stick Run 2

Great job dude! This game pissed me off, awesome work!

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

The controls could be smoother, but I applaud the hell out of your effort. This game would be perfect if the controls matched the fluidity of the NES version.

10 Bullets 10 Bullets

Seven hundred billion, first try. For serious.

Lyrical Flogging Lyrical Flogging

Sweet! This is a fun lil whipperdinger to listen to! And since I'm basically a complete production noob all I can really say is great work!
Aight den stay black

RealToxic responds:

Thanks for review, and if not your review, i will probably never realize that it got frontpaged! 8)

[S_Rock] Cries of the planet [S_Rock] Cries of the planet

You've BEEN dope af for years now S-Rock; just so you know...

Imma put a hook and a few bars on this tonight and HDC is taking it from there. Hope we can do this beat some justice homie

S-Rock responds:

Thanks dude. I don't think I could ever truly quit making music. It's too connected to my soul: I have to share and/or/try to inspire conclusion.

Destroy the Love Destroy the Love

First of all- nice drop. It's relaxing and becomes gangsterish near the end... it was a nicely executed, subtle yet effective and smooth transition. Anywayyyy... SECONDLY...

I was (still am) checking for beats to go on FOR A FREAKING SONG DIRECTLY INSPIRED BY THAT OPPENHEIMER SPEECH YOU OPEN THIS TRACK WITH! How coincidental is that?

Seriously, on a scale of 1 - 67,000,004 how coincidental is that? Anyway haha that shit might drop in the next few days, but I liked listening to this while writing this review. Cool zone-out vibeness

LiberalShimmering responds:

That is highly coincidental. ^_^

Cross-eyed Sunra Cross-eyed Sunra

Majestic.

Humble Drum Circle Humble Drum Circle

Why on earth am I only the second comment for this classic? I think half of HDC gripped their little head dude off there to use as their user icon or whatever the fuck you know what im tryna say tho

Screws Loose Screws Loose

Damn that's a huge file; I've had finished audio files smaller than this!. Pretty work by the way. You're a man of many talents brutha.

NogginmenAnimations responds: