D3JAY Left... D3JAY Left...

This isn't hip hop nor does this resemble trap at all,
This is sorta more like some Mortal Kombat on Adderal.

Lyrical Flogging Lyrical Flogging

Sweet! This is a fun lil whipperdinger to listen to! And since I'm basically a complete production noob all I can really say is great work!
Aight den stay black

RealToxic responds:

Thanks for review, and if not your review, i will probably never realize that it got frontpaged! 8)

[S_Rock] Cries of the planet [S_Rock] Cries of the planet

You've BEEN dope af for years now S-Rock; just so you know...

Imma put a hook and a few bars on this tonight and HDC is taking it from there. Hope we can do this beat some justice homie

S-Rock responds:

Thanks dude. I don't think I could ever truly quit making music. It's too connected to my soul: I have to share and/or/try to inspire conclusion.

Destroy the Love Destroy the Love

First of all- nice drop. It's relaxing and becomes gangsterish near the end... it was a nicely executed, subtle yet effective and smooth transition. Anywayyyy... SECONDLY...

I was (still am) checking for beats to go on FOR A FREAKING SONG DIRECTLY INSPIRED BY THAT OPPENHEIMER SPEECH YOU OPEN THIS TRACK WITH! How coincidental is that?

Seriously, on a scale of 1 - 67,000,004 how coincidental is that? Anyway haha that shit might drop in the next few days, but I liked listening to this while writing this review. Cool zone-out vibeness

LiberalShimmering responds:

That is highly coincidental. ^_^

Sunra - Infidelity Low Sunra - Infidelity Low

Really liking how the bass meshes with the thing and the skuttiness!

Heavy Heavy

MUST rap on this one now; haaaaa fuck dude we're about to be a 2 man band I think. Would love a 3+ minute.wav of this brutha, but either way awesome work man

-HDC- March Madness -HDC- March Madness

SAY SOMETHING, YA SPEECHLESS BASTARDS

Crown of Thorns Crown of Thorns

I don't like giving critical reviews ever really, because I personally just feel like a dick head telling someone they gotta do this and do that when:

a.) I am fairly noobish at mastering my own shit,

and

b.) I have this weird personality quirk/defect/flaw where I feel like I HAVE to make sure I'm in the good graces of everyone in the world always... lol so I avoid giving negative reviews for that reason too. I hate when someone doesn't like me lol...

But you asked me to let you know what I thought of this one, so I will leave an honest review... *and also I don't take you for a person too sensitive to a little criticism; I'm sure you can handle and probably actually encourage it sometimes. And so do I honestly. I think maybe my problem is when people bring up issues I'm aware of, or are out of my control, or intentionally done by me. But yo- the song...

I listened to it and I'm overall not really diggin' it. But it's not BAD by any means.

What I'm saying I guess- is that it feels like 2 different (good) songs to me. Fused together.

I love the theme, beat and lyrical content btw, but the starkly contrasting vocal styles clash a little too much in my opinion. And now I feel like an ass, lol. But yeah I think this is potentially the prototype for 2 good songs dealing with a similar theme.

4.5 stars but possibly TEN stars in the future??? Alright, hope all is well homeslice!

ADR3-N responds:

I get what you mean. Actually, seriously appreciate the critique, especially on the vocals. Helps me keep in mind what works and what doesn't!

Been a busy day today RL. Just now popping in to check on NG

Never Thought I'd- FlashYizz Ft. DJDj Never Thought I'd- FlashYizz Ft. DJDj

Damn Doc- don't take this the wrong way- but you got an assload better in your time away. Imma download and bump this. Kinda crazy for real dude, after hearing your words on this song I realize that the in last couple years- our paths apparently have a few similarities.

You may or may not be aware, but I took a 2+ year hiatusmyself. I also became a father (my little girl turns 2 next week and she is my world, as I'm sure you feel about your munchkin)... AND I'm not too keen on the details... but I'm pretty sure we're both PTSD-level traumatized by life. This is a dope ass song homie- SO glad to see you back!

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

This. This right here. Hearing these things- this is what always keeps bringing me back. I really appreciate that, man. It hits me right where it matters. Not only am I hearing a talented high-quality rapper telling me I've improved a LOT- I'm also hearing that I'm writing relatable tracks. Seriously, man. Thanks for this detailed review.

Congrats on your 2 year old! I'm just about to head into the terrible 2's myself lol.

Single Awareness Special Single Awareness Special

Okay I think this is pretty much awesome. Almost took the words right out of my mouth when it comes to being unappreciated by those you love, but anyway I suck at critical reviews so I'll just leave it at that. Great anti-Vday track; you keeelt it!

ADR3-N responds:

Thanks Teq. You are the king of this type verse though, no disrespect since that can sound like an anti-compliment. If you want this beat lmk :)