View Profile Teqneek

All 340 Audio Reviews

204 w/ Responses

GODDAMMIT AX GET BACK IN THE GAME THE GAME NEEDS YOU

Man I would make sweet love to this beat if you could somehow take the vocal bits out and hit me with a .wav (or mp3 if .wav is too much of a hassle. You da man Teddygram

Cool beat. Kinda repetitive, but works for certain things, of which I will hopefully be demonstrating to yo asses soon.

SynthGoddess responds:

It's not "kinda" repetitive, it is repetitive lmao. And unsure what the last part means but thanks for the comment.

Imma use this beat for my song Bye Felicia. It's like a bittersweet breakup song dedicated to my fake ex-gf Felicia. Nice work dude I'll hit you w/credit stuff when it's ready.

Dope. Imma need that longer version like, immediately. Please.

Cool instrumental man. Also mad bonus points for referencing Castlevania 2

Chill beat with a nice lil switchup in the 2nd half. Diggin it man. Hope all is well!

DreamEater responds:

Thanks very much for listening and checking it brother, still chugging along trying to get back to posting music regularly <3

fiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

I like this... good visual storytelling and the background vox sound nice too. Aaand it's good to see the creative juices are back and flowing! Even though I CAN'T STAND JUICE.

ADR3-N responds:

Thanks bro! Hit me up on fb if you want a review or a collab any time

Nice work fellas. Yay depression!

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

Thanks, Teq lol.

It sucks but it's a part of life, and a crazy catalyst for some beautifully tragic artwork.

~DJDj

I'm an idealist, with an idea list...

81, Male