View Profile Teqneek

10 Movie Reviews

SonicWombat, you are a versatile muthasucka. Stop being so talented at so much stuff dawg; ESPECIALLY rapping. If you surpass me then I will cry, because I can't draw and I suck at guitar.

SonicWombat responds:

Me? Better than you? At rapping? Not a chance in hell. Keep up your dopeness.

Buts' voice work was amazing in this one; conveyed the scope of the film, along with the importance (and silliness) of this product perfectly.

MFM, this was pro work right here. And I can confidently say this, fully aware that I have no idea how Flash movies are made. But lord have I seen a shitload, and the animation here was top notch.

Great work fellas

This was a really good battle, but EQ is too much, fuckin' beast.

EQ gets my vote...

3 Game Reviews

Great job dude! This game pissed me off, awesome work!

The controls could be smoother, but I applaud the hell out of your effort. This game would be perfect if the controls matched the fluidity of the NES version.

Seven hundred billion, first try. For serious.

340 Audio Reviews

GODDAMMIT AX GET BACK IN THE GAME THE GAME NEEDS YOU

Man I would make sweet love to this beat if you could somehow take the vocal bits out and hit me with a .wav (or mp3 if .wav is too much of a hassle. You da man Teddygram

Cool beat. Kinda repetitive, but works for certain things, of which I will hopefully be demonstrating to yo asses soon.

SynthGoddess responds:

It's not "kinda" repetitive, it is repetitive lmao. And unsure what the last part means but thanks for the comment.

12 Art Reviews

Majestic.

Why on earth am I only the second comment for this classic? I think half of HDC gripped their little head dude off there to use as their user icon or whatever the fuck you know what im tryna say tho

Damn that's a huge file; I've had finished audio files smaller than this!. Pretty work by the way. You're a man of many talents brutha.

NogginmenAnimations responds:

Thanks broh!

I'm an idealist, with an idea list...

82, Male