Fat Guy can Fly Fat Guy can Fly

SonicWombat, you are a versatile muthasucka. Stop being so talented at so much stuff dawg; ESPECIALLY rapping. If you surpass me then I will cry, because I can't draw and I suck at guitar.

SonicWombat responds:

Me? Better than you? At rapping? Not a chance in hell. Keep up your dopeness.

Buts' voice work was amazing in this one; conveyed the scope of the film, along with the importance (and silliness) of this product perfectly.

MFM, this was pro work right here. And I can confidently say this, fully aware that I have no idea how Flash movies are made. But lord have I seen a shitload, and the animation here was top notch.

Great work fellas

This was a really good battle, but EQ is too much, fuckin' beast.

EQ gets my vote...

Stick Run 2 Stick Run 2

Great job dude! This game pissed me off, awesome work!

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

The controls could be smoother, but I applaud the hell out of your effort. This game would be perfect if the controls matched the fluidity of the NES version.

10 Bullets 10 Bullets

Seven hundred billion, first try. For serious.

You're so damn good

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

No, you are.

Grant Ft. DJDj- GTD Grant Ft. DJDj- GTD

Cool track man and nice beat selection as well. If I had one criticism (it wouldn't really be a criticism or like a suggestion actually), it would be to scream the last couple hooks, or any hook after you did that little screaming bit I would have just screamed. That last thing I said was dangerously close to "I would've just creamed".

Dope track homie, 5/5 will play again

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

So good to know you heard this! Life has been crashing down and building up around me constantly. So... not much music. There are 2 others I hope to release soon with Alkima, just so you know.

But yeah. It's great to have you hear this and respond so thoroughly, as you're one of the bigger artists that I admire the work of.

I am SO new to screaming I couldn't possibly have done more than what I did. I've been trying to develop that style, but it's hard to get right. I'm glad you didn't say it sucked, though. There's a plus. Lol.

Glad you found it dope, man. Always a pleasure to have my music bumped by Teq.

D3JAY Left... D3JAY Left...

This isn't hip hop nor does this resemble trap at all,
This is sorta more like some Mortal Kombat on Adderal.

Cross-eyed Sunra Cross-eyed Sunra

Humble Drum Circle Humble Drum Circle

Why on earth am I only the second comment for this classic? I think half of HDC gripped their little head dude off there to use as their user icon or whatever the fuck you know what im tryna say tho

Screws Loose Screws Loose

Damn that's a huge file; I've had finished audio files smaller than this!. Pretty work by the way. You're a man of many talents brutha.

NogginmenAnimations responds: