View Profile Teqneek

11 Movie Reviews

SonicWombat, you are a versatile muthasucka. Stop being so talented at so much stuff dawg; ESPECIALLY rapping. If you surpass me then I will cry, because I can't draw and I suck at guitar.

SonicWombat responds:

Me? Better than you? At rapping? Not a chance in hell. Keep up your dopeness.

Buts' voice work was amazing in this one; conveyed the scope of the film, along with the importance (and silliness) of this product perfectly.

MFM, this was pro work right here. And I can confidently say this, fully aware that I have no idea how Flash movies are made. But lord have I seen a shitload, and the animation here was top notch.

Great work fellas

This was a really good battle, but EQ is too much, fuckin' beast.

EQ gets my vote...

3 Game Reviews

Great job dude! This game pissed me off, awesome work!

The controls could be smoother, but I applaud the hell out of your effort. This game would be perfect if the controls matched the fluidity of the NES version.

Seven hundred billion, first try. For serious.

408 Audio Reviews

I love this beat. It gives me the visual of some ominous happenings afoot

S-Rock responds:

Thanks bro ham. I wasn't sure what this one was going to be visually, going in :S

But why can't I download yo sheeeeit?

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Just hit me up for that shit, boi!

Nice track yo. To me this is Dick Tracy and James Bond and RZA's love-child

12 Art Reviews

Majestic.

Why on earth am I only the second comment for this classic? I think half of HDC gripped their little head dude off there to use as their user icon or whatever the fuck you know what im tryna say tho

Damn that's a huge file; I've had finished audio files smaller than this!. Pretty work by the way. You're a man of many talents brutha.

NogginmenAnimations responds: