Contact Info / Websites
How's it going? My old post was- old, so I need to make a new one.
Here's an update on what I'm doing:
1. Almost done with a song for Problem Child, were calling it "Ghostwriter". This track is kind of crazy since Byron and I are writing each others verses, and each person has to blindly spit the others lines word for word, not changing anything. I really hope this comes out well.
2. A new collab with Fat Beats should be ready for your faces sometime this week.
3. I can't accept any more collab offers at the moment, since I'm busy as shit with the PC album and my own solo album. I've been doing so many collabs for so long; I really need to get back on the solo thing.
Okay now, bye bye then.
Thanks for checking out the new track; this is my first time on the front page and it's really cool. Maybe this will help me break the 20 fan milestone, LAWL.
Also, if you're an emcee, producer, or fan of hip hop, check out the Newgrounds Hip Hop Club, and share your opinions, tips, songs, or whatever you feel.
Be on the lookout for a shit ton of new music in the coming weeks!
Here's a picture of a guy with an apple for a head getting murdered.
What's up everyone!?!?!?!?! Check out my newest insanity with RampantMusik, The Republic of Rhyme. From Rampant's upcoming album "Incorrigible", dropping on yo asses October 11th!
First of all, I'd like to direct a personal statement to my legion of followers- "I am truly humbled to have inspired an entire generation of rap fans. Without you it would've taken a tiny bit longer to become famous." - Teqneek, 2012.
Now that I got that out of the way-
It's true, I finally did it. After weeks of hard work and constant hating from people who just don't get my genius, I have been named by Newsweek Magazine as the #1 Best Rapper in the World.
I have been your leader on Newgrounds for over 5 years now, and if you don't like my music then you're just a hater but it's all good, it just keeps me going harder on my bangerz. So keep on hating on because it doesn't matter- the real hip hop fans know that it takes swag and hustlin' to be a good rapper, and that's been my shit ever since I started rapping when I was 2 years old. And I was better than you even back then.
Anyway I'm the best rapper alive, suck my dick.
*This is a picture of me and my future ride, which I will buy with my best rapper in the world money.
Here is the new track I made with my boy DISL Automatic for his upcoming album. This should tide you over for a few days until my next solo track is released:
Also- In honor of the sad, slow, painful death of the Clabtrap discussion thread, I decided to start a thread strictly for Hip Hop Emcees, Producers, and Fans, because there is no such thing on Newgrounds right now. If you want to join us, click dat link son!
Also Also- The members of Problem Child (Axtekk, Byron, Rampant and I) took a group photo for our upcoming project:
For the past month or so I've been dying to get back in the booth, but I've been extremely busy with life stuff lately. This will all change in 2 weeks when my new job with a better schedule starts.
SO HERE'S MY ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE BIG THINGS HAPPENING IN THE NEAR FUTURE
1. Rampant, Byron, Axtekk and I are forming what will probably be forever known as the most important and influential hip hop supergroup the world has ever seen. It will be me and Byron on the vocals with beats and production by Ax and Rampant.
2. I will be working on an album of my own. It'll feature some of you assholes if you feel like working on a track with me.
3. Flojay Simpson is trying to make a difference in this world. During the next few weeks he will be embarking on a missionary trip to an impoverished Peruvian settlement in hopes of teaching them the ways of swag. He will recount this experience in a song called "Swag Village".
Thank you and have a nice day.
I mean, that's a legion, right? Anyway here are some of my tracks.
ON JUNE 27TH, THE DARK RULER PROTOTONUS WILL RETURN TO INCINERATE ALL OF THE WORLD'S CIVILIZATIONS. I PROPOSE THAT WE CREATE A MIXTAPE IN ORDER TO APPEASE THE SUPREME OVERLORD, SO THAT OUR SOULS MAY BE SPARED.
WHO IS WITH ME?