CLAB - Jar vs Breaker CLAB - Jar vs Breaker

This is awesome. Both of you took the compliment battle to a new level, and the fact that this is a tournament track makes it even cooler. I've never seen that done before.

Great work fellas; this really is one of those battles where everyone's a winner. But if I see you on the battlefield then you suck and I had sex with your mom, and you're also gay.

Solid Hurt Diss Demo Solid Hurt Diss Demo

DOPE DISS BRUH BRUH.

Who is this Solid Hurt character anyway?

Battle Beat #1 (Instr.) Battle Beat #1 (Instr.)

Jakobe vs Teqneek gonna be on this beat.

MDavidJohnson responds:

I bet the reviewers will blast the beat all over again too lol.

I Don't Wanna Wait Hook Cover I Don't Wanna Wait Hook Cover

Sounds pretty damn nice, you elusive bastard.

T2TheK responds:

YURR NOT SPOSED TO HEAR THISSSS >.< only AddE...i demand you UNLISTEN TO IT

The Autopsy Estate The Autopsy Estate

You make some nice, chill-ass beats, brutha. This one is no exception; smooth as hell. Can't wait to hear what Sunra and Klazik do with it!

LiberalShimmering responds:

Thanks bro. :) Also, I don't think Sunra is going to rap over this one, then again, the world is full of changes, so he just might. Will have to wait 'n see. :)

The Autopsy Estate [WIP] The Autopsy Estate [WIP]

Very nice. I'm gonna download it and see if the style fits any of the concepts I have for my upcoming album. Either way I'm diggin it brutha.

Diaries feat. Rama and SB Diaries feat. Rama and SB

Awesome collab fellas! Definitely downloaded (actually I have it twice now lol, since I already got the mixtape) and 5'd! Congrats on the second ep brutha!

NogginmenAnimations responds:

yeeeeah dawg

Savagery 1min Savagery 1min

Awesome, awesome beat brutha! Can't wait to spit over some of your stuff.

S-Rock responds:

Indeed man! Thanks for liking it!

Inside Of Inside Of

He thinks you made this for an NG videogame soundtrack.

But hey I like it man- very chill. You're now scouted by me, and people will be able to find you in the audio portal from now on! Welcome to NG brutha.

CLAB - Teqneek vs Carefoot CLAB - Teqneek vs Carefoot

If you want your brain to stop throbbing, download the Carefoot-less version here:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/542564

Moving on...

I don't know what to think about Carefoot, really. Though he is a terrible and repulsive human being, his 18 month-long journey into batshit insanity is kind of sad to witness. On the other hand, it's so well documented that it should provide valuable data for mental health research, so I feel better knowing that...

Although I know I shouldn't, I'll give in to this slanderous, obsessive, unfunny "troll" once more, just in case someone actually thinks he's speaking the truth in his review below.

Every accusation in that angry rant down there is an insanity-fueled lie. I mean really- CAREFOOT'S the one who sent the final version of this battle to Big Red for submission, lol. Yet he's down there saying I sabotaged his vox. Stupid.

I can easily disprove this and the rest of his stupid-ass claims, but whatever. We all know I wouldn't cheat, especially in an obvious win. CF's 1st verse was him not rapping- BUT READING, his verse off a sheet of paper. And somehow he managed to make his closing verse twice as bad.

*For the record- I heard the Carefoot mix, then publicly asked if I could FIX the huge volume differences between our verses to make it easier on the listener's ears. But Red said no and uploaded the shitty-ass Carefoot mix you hear now.

That's all I have to say, so you guys can stop reading. The rest of this is directed to my stalker.

----- ----- -----

Carefoot, your head is a scrambled mess, and you WILL end up in a 12 Monkeys-style mental hospital one day. For real.

Whether you're trolling or not, this psycho shit has been going on for over a year now. It's fucked up, obsessive, creepy, and you should stop. I don't even want the money we bet on this. After I win and advance to the next round, all I want is for you to uphold the other part of our wager- and LEAVE NG FOREVER.

Okay I'm done. Let's get ready for round 2!