View Profile Teqneek

256 w/ Responses

This is really cool, it has like an old school feel with a splash of tribal flavor- if that makes sense at all. I like it man!

JackRocker responds:

Makes perfect sense bro! Must be the drum sample I used. Thanks!

Yo you're fuckin fresh son! Imma fan you.

Fuckin' yes dude. This song makes me happy.

ahhhh, memories... Awesome job man!

DiroNomer responds:

^v^

Holy shit Senator, you went off on this! You're always breaking new ground homie- Fucking angry dance party music; that's what the fuck is up.

Poniiboi responds:

I know you don't like the tech rap stuff much, but my plan is to just completely inundate you with it until it forces its way into your skull!! LMAO

Great work as always Senator! I don't have facebook but I'll find a way to get your mixtape when it comes out for sure!

I gotta agree with FireFox as well though- I'm jonesin' for some of that hardcore SJD shit son!

You're getting better homie, good track! Keep it up you gangsta you!

DocterCerebro responds:

Thanks yo! I'm the next Soulja Boy!!!

This was pretty cool man; I'm not sure why you got zero bombed. People are just scurred...

T3XT responds:

Thanks a lot!

Very cool instrumental! It's nice and chill; I can definitely dig it. I'd like to hear somebody rapping over it, just trying to think of who's style would fit this one best. Anyway dope beat dude keep it up!

JackRocker responds:

Thanks dude! Honestly, I don't know that it would fit anyone in particular. It's just an amateur beat, I think anyone with a a laid-back flow could sound convincing on it. RednWhite expressed some interest in doing something with it, but who knows really. Thanks for the review!

Great song dude. I can relate to what you're saying, trust me haha. Congrats on getting clean homie, keep it up!

Also, I just realized in your post on the hip hop thread that you said you are curently on "hiatus". I hope everything's working out alright for you brother, these tracks are dope so hopefully you get back in business soon. Peace!

Luke responds:

Thank you for the kind words.
My life is an unsolved puzzle right now, but I am confident I will be back to making music in the near future.

Norwegian Death Jazz...