SJD - Renegade [NG Cut] SJD - Renegade [NG Cut]

Great work as always Senator! I don't have facebook but I'll find a way to get your mixtape when it comes out for sure!

I gotta agree with FireFox as well though- I'm jonesin' for some of that hardcore SJD shit son!

Swag so Hard (RAP) EiG Swag so Hard (RAP) EiG

You're getting better homie, good track! Keep it up you gangsta you!

DocterCerebro responds:

Thanks yo! I'm the next Soulja Boy!!!

All Your Bass All Your Bass

This was pretty cool man; I'm not sure why you got zero bombed. People are just scurred...

T3XT responds:

Thanks a lot!

[Crysis] Victorious [Crysis] Victorious

Very cool instrumental! It's nice and chill; I can definitely dig it. I'd like to hear somebody rapping over it, just trying to think of who's style would fit this one best. Anyway dope beat dude keep it up!

JackRocker responds:

Thanks dude! Honestly, I don't know that it would fit anyone in particular. It's just an amateur beat, I think anyone with a a laid-back flow could sound convincing on it. RednWhite expressed some interest in doing something with it, but who knows really. Thanks for the review!

The Brink The Brink

Great song dude. I can relate to what you're saying, trust me haha. Congrats on getting clean homie, keep it up!

Also, I just realized in your post on the hip hop thread that you said you are curently on "hiatus". I hope everything's working out alright for you brother, these tracks are dope so hopefully you get back in business soon. Peace!

Luke responds:

Thank you for the kind words.
My life is an unsolved puzzle right now, but I am confident I will be back to making music in the near future.

Vivid Imaginations-Wolfie Vivid Imaginations-Wolfie

5 fucking stars. Great lyrics. Dope track for real fellas...

Hashtag Clabtrap Hashtag Clabtrap

Yo that was an awesome quick track FB! Have a safe trip homie, and yes there will be a plethora of new material waiting when you get back. Peace!

NogginmenAnimations responds:

Thanks, yo.
And good, there better be! Ahaa.
Peace man.

Hymn To The Fallen Hymn To The Fallen

This is really awesome Rampant! You're very good at making those haunting melodies, and this one is amazing. If I had one gripe, it would be that this was a little hard to spit murderous gangster rap lyrics over, but in the end I managed to do it.

Rampant responds:

Thanks, Teq :) Hmm, I don't think I've ever heard someone spit grime lyrics over an orchestral track before :P

No Signal Out (instr.) No Signal Out (instr.)

Rama you are a beast brother, keep it up man I love rapping over your instrumentals!

Crueltool responds:

Thanks man!! Will keep it for you ))

Pass The Bucket (Cypher) Pass The Bucket (Cypher)

Yo this shit goes hard as nails! Good track assholes!

NogginmenAnimations responds:

'Preciate man! We do try.