The Call Out- AxTekk The Call Out- AxTekk

EmpireMusic has no business critiquing anyone up here. Fucking scumbag recycling his old lyrics and passing them off as a freestyle because he's too damn unoriginal to make a fresh track. Hey Empire- suck my dick you big fat pussy bitch!

AxTekk responds:

Comps gonna be pretty freakin sick the way the hypes all looking. Good luck next week bro :)

PsioNic - Mischievous PsioNic - Mischievous

Dope flow, and a solid track. I look forward to seeing and competing with you homie.

And yeah John Dean- you're thinking of the wrong Office Space song. The Geto Boys track is "Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangster", this here is an Ice Cube track. It's an excusable mistake though.

PsioNicc responds:

Thanks man. For sure this will be a good competition. Also Office Space is a classic innit? haha

Dumbass (Clabtrap) Dumbass (Clabtrap)

Hahaha this wins- competition over! BTW, I do a good Beavis if you ever want to make some fucked up song together.

Poniiboi responds:

Totally for it. I'm checkin your page out right now. Ru a beatmaker too? If ur not I am. I'll pull us together some clean ass shit to do Beavis and Butthead over.

Keep Moving [NGHH 2012] Keep Moving [NGHH 2012]

Good job Rampant, and I like the hook.

Rampant responds:

Hahah thanks, Teq! I just found this beat really resonated with me. The hook was the first thing I came up, when I listened to the beat yesterday morning, and it just kinda seemed like a good chill-out chorus.

- Rampant

Music Box Waltz Music Box Waltz

Hey Rampant, this is very good man- I'm really diggin' the haunting feel to it. Just wanted to stop by and give you some props.

Rampant responds:

Thanks, man; really appreciate it :)

Cheers,
- James

This Really Happened This Really Happened

Good flow homie, good luck in the competition.

SonicTragedy responds:

Muchas gracias. Can someone tell me who these fucks are that are fuckin zero-bombing my shit tho? Whatever ppl'z opinion, I know I don't deserve a 2 out of 5 overall. Fcukin hater 13 year old masturbating hairy knuckle motherfucks.

AxTekk Hype- GimmeDatTrak AxTekk Hype- GimmeDatTrak

"Then do it agin, cause impersonating lil Wayne is silly,
Ten thousand downloads is still a tenth of a tenth of a mili"

HAHAHAHAHA Nice!

FUCK LIL C.

AxTekk responds:

Hellz yeah, this is where the hypes at :P

-GM- Scat -GM- Scat

This is nice homie. It sounds like something I may want to use as the intro track to my upcoming mixtape- with your permission of course.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Of course man, I ain't gonna be usin this.

Keep It G - lil c (hot!) Keep It G - lil c (hot!)

Hahaha you recycle your writtens and pass it off as a freestyle? These are the exact same lyrics you submitted for your battle comp hype track. You pussy.

EmpireMusic responds:

thankkkk you so much brooo God bless!!!

Hype Track (Obsideo) Hype Track (Obsideo)

Good hype track man. Your lyrics actually make sense, which is more than I can say for half of these clowns. Good luck in the comp bro.

Obsideo responds:

Thanks man!

And you too, this competition seems especially fun.