View Profile Teqneek

200 audio Reviews with Responses

All 331 Reviews

Nice work fellas. Yay depression!

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

Thanks, Teq lol.

It sucks but it's a part of life, and a crazy catalyst for some beautifully tragic artwork.

~DJDj

I love this beat. It gives me the visual of some ominous happenings afoot

S-Rock responds:

Thanks bro ham. I wasn't sure what this one was going to be visually, going in :S

But why can't I download yo sheeeeit?

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Just hit me up for that shit, boi!

You're so damn good

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

No, you are.

You've BEEN dope af for years now S-Rock; just so you know...

Imma put a hook and a few bars on this tonight and HDC is taking it from there. Hope we can do this beat some justice homie

S-Rock responds:

Thanks dude. I don't think I could ever truly quit making music. It's too connected to my soul: I have to share and/or/try to inspire conclusion.

First of all- nice drop. It's relaxing and becomes gangsterish near the end... it was a nicely executed, subtle yet effective and smooth transition. Anywayyyy... SECONDLY...

I was (still am) checking for beats to go on FOR A FREAKING SONG DIRECTLY INSPIRED BY THAT OPPENHEIMER SPEECH YOU OPEN THIS TRACK WITH! How coincidental is that?

Seriously, on a scale of 1 - 67,000,004 how coincidental is that? Anyway haha that shit might drop in the next few days, but I liked listening to this while writing this review. Cool zone-out vibeness

LibbyShimmz responds:

That is highly coincidental. ^_^

I don't like giving critical reviews ever really, because I personally just feel like a dick head telling someone they gotta do this and do that when:

a.) I am fairly noobish at mastering my own shit,

and

b.) I have this weird personality quirk/defect/flaw where I feel like I HAVE to make sure I'm in the good graces of everyone in the world always... lol so I avoid giving negative reviews for that reason too. I hate when someone doesn't like me lol...

But you asked me to let you know what I thought of this one, so I will leave an honest review... *and also I don't take you for a person too sensitive to a little criticism; I'm sure you can handle and probably actually encourage it sometimes. And so do I honestly. I think maybe my problem is when people bring up issues I'm aware of, or are out of my control, or intentionally done by me. But yo- the song...

I listened to it and I'm overall not really diggin' it. But it's not BAD by any means.

What I'm saying I guess- is that it feels like 2 different (good) songs to me. Fused together.

I love the theme, beat and lyrical content btw, but the starkly contrasting vocal styles clash a little too much in my opinion. And now I feel like an ass, lol. But yeah I think this is potentially the prototype for 2 good songs dealing with a similar theme.

4.5 stars but possibly TEN stars in the future??? Alright, hope all is well homeslice!

ADR3-N responds:

I get what you mean. Actually, seriously appreciate the critique, especially on the vocals. Helps me keep in mind what works and what doesn't!

Been a busy day today RL. Just now popping in to check on NG

Damn Doc- don't take this the wrong way- but you got an assload better in your time away. Imma download and bump this. Kinda crazy for real dude, after hearing your words on this song I realize that the in last couple years- our paths apparently have a few similarities.

You may or may not be aware, but I took a 2+ year hiatusmyself. I also became a father (my little girl turns 2 next week and she is my world, as I'm sure you feel about your munchkin)... AND I'm not too keen on the details... but I'm pretty sure we're both PTSD-level traumatized by life. This is a dope ass song homie- SO glad to see you back!

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

This. This right here. Hearing these things- this is what always keeps bringing me back. I really appreciate that, man. It hits me right where it matters. Not only am I hearing a talented high-quality rapper telling me I've improved a LOT- I'm also hearing that I'm writing relatable tracks. Seriously, man. Thanks for this detailed review.

Congrats on your 2 year old! I'm just about to head into the terrible 2's myself lol.

Okay I think this is pretty much awesome. Almost took the words right out of my mouth when it comes to being unappreciated by those you love, but anyway I suck at critical reviews so I'll just leave it at that. Great anti-Vday track; you keeelt it!

ADR3-N responds:

Thanks Teq. You are the king of this type verse though, no disrespect since that can sound like an anti-compliment. If you want this beat lmk :)

Haha I didn't realize this was a loop and listened to it like 5 times before noticing what I had done. Pretty work on this one.

I'm not the biggest robot music fan anymore- although back in the day, I did used to DJ Drum and Bass at a beach club every weekend (and then I'd get drunk while doing so and start putting on hip hop instrumentals and rapping over them- which actually was the beginning of me thinking I might be good at this rap thing. So I guess electronic music in a way brought me to what I'm doing now. hmmm weird. anyway...), and with real records because that's what we used back then. I remember many a trip to the record store, blindly buying vinyl of artists I never heard of based solely on how cool the album cover looked lol. And I had a set of turntables that I sold to a guy on a whim one day and that was the end of that... weird how small events can set you on a course that dictates the next decade of your life sometimes...

But anyway, this is cool and I respect the work you put in. You're a true artist EDM 364; can't wait to do some work with you!

ADR3-N responds:

Yo, just popping in to say this is probably one of the most interesting reviews I've gotten in a while, and it made me smile. Drop me a mention any time you want a review on one of your tracks btw :)

Norwegian Death Jazz...