View Profile Teqneek

256 w/ Responses

I love this beat. It gives me the visual of some ominous happenings afoot

S-Rock responds:

Thanks bro ham. I wasn't sure what this one was going to be visually, going in :S

But why can't I download yo sheeeeit?

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Just hit me up for that shit, boi!

Nice track yo. To me this is Dick Tracy and James Bond and RZA's love-child

You're so damn good

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

No, you are.

Cool track man and nice beat selection as well. If I had one criticism (it wouldn't really be a criticism or like a suggestion actually), it would be to scream the last couple hooks, or any hook after you did that little screaming bit I would have just screamed. That last thing I said was dangerously close to "I would've just creamed".

Dope track homie, 5/5 will play again

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

So good to know you heard this! Life has been crashing down and building up around me constantly. So... not much music. There are 2 others I hope to release soon with Alkima, just so you know.

But yeah. It's great to have you hear this and respond so thoroughly, as you're one of the bigger artists that I admire the work of.

I am SO new to screaming I couldn't possibly have done more than what I did. I've been trying to develop that style, but it's hard to get right. I'm glad you didn't say it sucked, though. There's a plus. Lol.

Glad you found it dope, man. Always a pleasure to have my music bumped by Teq.

~DJDj

This isn't hip hop nor does this resemble trap at all,
This is sorta more like some Mortal Kombat on Adderal.

Sweet! This is a fun lil whipperdinger to listen to! And since I'm basically a complete production noob all I can really say is great work!
Aight den stay black

RealToxic responds:

Thanks for review, and if not your review, i will probably never realize that it got frontpaged! 8)

You've BEEN dope af for years now S-Rock; just so you know...

Imma put a hook and a few bars on this tonight and HDC is taking it from there. Hope we can do this beat some justice homie

S-Rock responds:

Thanks dude. I don't think I could ever truly quit making music. It's too connected to my soul: I have to share and/or/try to inspire conclusion.

First of all- nice drop. It's relaxing and becomes gangsterish near the end... it was a nicely executed, subtle yet effective and smooth transition. Anywayyyy... SECONDLY...

I was (still am) checking for beats to go on FOR A FREAKING SONG DIRECTLY INSPIRED BY THAT OPPENHEIMER SPEECH YOU OPEN THIS TRACK WITH! How coincidental is that?

Seriously, on a scale of 1 - 67,000,004 how coincidental is that? Anyway haha that shit might drop in the next few days, but I liked listening to this while writing this review. Cool zone-out vibeness

LiberalShimmering responds:

That is highly coincidental. ^_^

Really liking how the bass meshes with the thing and the skuttiness!

Norwegian Death Jazz...