You're so damn good

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

No, you are.

Grant Ft. DJDj- GTD Grant Ft. DJDj- GTD

Cool track man and nice beat selection as well. If I had one criticism (it wouldn't really be a criticism or like a suggestion actually), it would be to scream the last couple hooks, or any hook after you did that little screaming bit I would have just screamed. That last thing I said was dangerously close to "I would've just creamed".

Dope track homie, 5/5 will play again

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

So good to know you heard this! Life has been crashing down and building up around me constantly. So... not much music. There are 2 others I hope to release soon with Alkima, just so you know.

But yeah. It's great to have you hear this and respond so thoroughly, as you're one of the bigger artists that I admire the work of.

I am SO new to screaming I couldn't possibly have done more than what I did. I've been trying to develop that style, but it's hard to get right. I'm glad you didn't say it sucked, though. There's a plus. Lol.

Glad you found it dope, man. Always a pleasure to have my music bumped by Teq.

D3JAY Left... D3JAY Left...

This isn't hip hop nor does this resemble trap at all,
This is sorta more like some Mortal Kombat on Adderal.

Lyrical Flogging Lyrical Flogging

Sweet! This is a fun lil whipperdinger to listen to! And since I'm basically a complete production noob all I can really say is great work!
Aight den stay black

RealToxic responds:

Thanks for review, and if not your review, i will probably never realize that it got frontpaged! 8)

[S_Rock] Cries of the planet [S_Rock] Cries of the planet

You've BEEN dope af for years now S-Rock; just so you know...

Imma put a hook and a few bars on this tonight and HDC is taking it from there. Hope we can do this beat some justice homie

S-Rock responds:

Thanks dude. I don't think I could ever truly quit making music. It's too connected to my soul: I have to share and/or/try to inspire conclusion.

Destroy the Love Destroy the Love

First of all- nice drop. It's relaxing and becomes gangsterish near the end... it was a nicely executed, subtle yet effective and smooth transition. Anywayyyy... SECONDLY...

I was (still am) checking for beats to go on FOR A FREAKING SONG DIRECTLY INSPIRED BY THAT OPPENHEIMER SPEECH YOU OPEN THIS TRACK WITH! How coincidental is that?

Seriously, on a scale of 1 - 67,000,004 how coincidental is that? Anyway haha that shit might drop in the next few days, but I liked listening to this while writing this review. Cool zone-out vibeness

LiberalShimmering responds:

That is highly coincidental. ^_^

Sunra - Infidelity Low Sunra - Infidelity Low

Really liking how the bass meshes with the thing and the skuttiness!

Heavy Heavy

MUST rap on this one now; haaaaa fuck dude we're about to be a 2 man band I think. Would love a 3+ minute.wav of this brutha, but either way awesome work man

-HDC- March Madness -HDC- March Madness

Crown of Thorns Crown of Thorns

I don't like giving critical reviews ever really, because I personally just feel like a dick head telling someone they gotta do this and do that when:

a.) I am fairly noobish at mastering my own shit,

b.) I have this weird personality quirk/defect/flaw where I feel like I HAVE to make sure I'm in the good graces of everyone in the world always... lol so I avoid giving negative reviews for that reason too. I hate when someone doesn't like me lol...

But you asked me to let you know what I thought of this one, so I will leave an honest review... *and also I don't take you for a person too sensitive to a little criticism; I'm sure you can handle and probably actually encourage it sometimes. And so do I honestly. I think maybe my problem is when people bring up issues I'm aware of, or are out of my control, or intentionally done by me. But yo- the song...

I listened to it and I'm overall not really diggin' it. But it's not BAD by any means.

What I'm saying I guess- is that it feels like 2 different (good) songs to me. Fused together.

I love the theme, beat and lyrical content btw, but the starkly contrasting vocal styles clash a little too much in my opinion. And now I feel like an ass, lol. But yeah I think this is potentially the prototype for 2 good songs dealing with a similar theme.

4.5 stars but possibly TEN stars in the future??? Alright, hope all is well homeslice!

ADR3-N responds:

I get what you mean. Actually, seriously appreciate the critique, especially on the vocals. Helps me keep in mind what works and what doesn't!

Been a busy day today RL. Just now popping in to check on NG