View Profile Teqneek

All 333 Audio Reviews

201 w/ Responses

Dope flow, and a solid track. I look forward to seeing and competing with you homie.

And yeah John Dean- you're thinking of the wrong Office Space song. The Geto Boys track is "Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangster", this here is an Ice Cube track. It's an excusable mistake though.

PsioNicc responds:

Thanks man. For sure this will be a good competition. Also Office Space is a classic innit? haha

Hahaha this wins- competition over! BTW, I do a good Beavis if you ever want to make some fucked up song together.

Poniiboi responds:

Totally for it. I'm checkin your page out right now. Ru a beatmaker too? If ur not I am. I'll pull us together some clean ass shit to do Beavis and Butthead over.

Hey Rampant, this is very good man- I'm really diggin' the haunting feel to it. Just wanted to stop by and give you some props.

Rampant responds:

Thanks, man; really appreciate it :)

Cheers,
- James

Good flow homie, good luck in the competition.

SonicTragedy responds:

Muchas gracias. Can someone tell me who these fucks are that are fuckin zero-bombing my shit tho? Whatever ppl'z opinion, I know I don't deserve a 2 out of 5 overall. Fcukin hater 13 year old masturbating hairy knuckle motherfucks.

"Then do it agin, cause impersonating lil Wayne is silly,
Ten thousand downloads is still a tenth of a tenth of a mili"

HAHAHAHAHA Nice!

FUCK LIL C.

AxTekk responds:

Hellz yeah, this is where the hypes at :P

This is nice homie. It sounds like something I may want to use as the intro track to my upcoming mixtape- with your permission of course.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Of course man, I ain't gonna be usin this.

Hahaha you recycle your writtens and pass it off as a freestyle? These are the exact same lyrics you submitted for your battle comp hype track. You pussy.

EmpireMusic responds:

thankkkk you so much brooo God bless!!!

Good hype track man. Your lyrics actually make sense, which is more than I can say for half of these clowns. Good luck in the comp bro.

Obsideo responds:

Thanks man!

And you too, this competition seems especially fun.

Great track man, I listened to it in its entirety, and it's banging throughout. Def downloading this one, peace!

boney-man responds:

thanks!

GotDAMN! Could you bite Lil Weezy's shitty ass style any more? You will get eaten the fuck alive in this competition. And let's see- 21 fans, TEN THOUSAND DOWNLOADS? Get the fuck outta here. Seriously, get the FUCK out of here. Quit rapping, just stop. I'm not usually this harsh, but you are a fucking disgrace to hip hop.

EmpireMusic responds:

lmfaooooo how does it sound like weezy wtf? thats your only excuse ahahahahahahaha and ye bro 10,000 downloads in 1 year just 2 be exact you can check or new post from last year with all the numbers of downloads, you only have 13 ... good job bro, the only negative thing you said was i bited weezy's style? you dont even no weezy's flow or lyrics, please dont judge music if youve only uploaded 1 shitty song,

God Bless Hater :D

I'm an idealist, with an idea list...

81, Male