View Profile Teqneek

All 331 Audio Reviews

200 w/ Responses

Dope ass track fellas! Laid back, with nice ass flows. Good job guys.

funnyman46 responds:

Haha glad you like it Teq.

Oh lawd, this was funny as shit! Mao was entertaining and creative, and Fat Beats brought it to the table as well. I honestly thought FB was gonna run away with this, but after listening, it was actually hard to call the winner. Fat Beats has a better flow and mic presence on this, but I think the zaniness of Mao's lines stuck with me more. Fuck. Imma vote Mao for creativity.

Those interludes you guys did were fucking hilarious btw.

I am frightened by this music

AxTekk responds:

It's more scared of you Teq, it's more scared of you. Or is that bears? I think that might be bears.

Bummer wins by 9000 BOWBOWBOWBOW

Bummer, this is on point brother. I'd have loved to jump on this one. Also your vocals sound fucking amazing in this; great job dude.

BummerCityTown responds:

Thanks teq. I'll hit you up soon man. And that's my new mic!!! YAYYYYYY

Man you a beast Senator.

Poniiboi responds:

An UGLY stank one.

Oh man, this is really good. I gotta listen to the original to see what changes were made, but this is some funky jazzy dopeness and I love it!

Waidmann responds:

:DDDD

Fucking awesome man! I'm downloading and putting this on my iRiver digital music machine!

Dope ass lyrics Mickey, you gangsta! Also, this fucking beat is equally terrific.

This is a good beat man, and yeah it has an old school feel but that doesn't make it any less dope! One day I'm gonna try out one of your beats for sure. Once I get done with this assload of other tracks I have lined up.

Norwegian Death Jazz...