CLAB - Luke James vs Sonic CLAB - Luke James vs Sonic

I can't cast a vote since I'm still up in this competition-

But MAN, this was a really great battle. Awesome double time, punches, and lyrics from Sonic. Awesome flow and rebuttals from Luke. Congrats on a dope ass round 2 battle homeslices.

CLAB - Jar vs Breaker CLAB - Jar vs Breaker

This is awesome. Both of you took the compliment battle to a new level, and the fact that this is a tournament track makes it even cooler. I've never seen that done before.

Great work fellas; this really is one of those battles where everyone's a winner. But if I see you on the battlefield then you suck and I had sex with your mom, and you're also gay.

Solid Hurt Diss Demo Solid Hurt Diss Demo

DOPE DISS BRUH BRUH.

Who is this Solid Hurt character anyway?

Battle Beat #1 (Instr.) Battle Beat #1 (Instr.)

Jakobe vs Teqneek gonna be on this beat.

MDavidJohnson responds:

I bet the reviewers will blast the beat all over again too lol.

I Don't Wanna Wait Hook Cover I Don't Wanna Wait Hook Cover

Sounds pretty damn nice, you elusive bastard.

T2TheK responds:

YURR NOT SPOSED TO HEAR THISSSS >.< only AddE...i demand you UNLISTEN TO IT

The Autopsy Estate The Autopsy Estate

You make some nice, chill-ass beats, brutha. This one is no exception; smooth as hell. Can't wait to hear what Sunra and Klazik do with it!

LiberalShimmering responds:

Thanks bro. :) Also, I don't think Sunra is going to rap over this one, then again, the world is full of changes, so he just might. Will have to wait 'n see. :)

The Autopsy Estate [WIP] The Autopsy Estate [WIP]

Very nice. I'm gonna download it and see if the style fits any of the concepts I have for my upcoming album. Either way I'm diggin it brutha.

Diaries feat. Rama and SB Diaries feat. Rama and SB

Awesome collab fellas! Definitely downloaded (actually I have it twice now lol, since I already got the mixtape) and 5'd! Congrats on the second ep brutha!

NogginmenAnimations responds:

yeeeeah dawg

Savagery 1min Savagery 1min

Awesome, awesome beat brutha! Can't wait to spit over some of your stuff.

S-Rock responds:

Indeed man! Thanks for liking it!

Inside Of Inside Of

He thinks you made this for an NG videogame soundtrack.

But hey I like it man- very chill. You're now scouted by me, and people will be able to find you in the audio portal from now on! Welcome to NG brutha.