View Profile Teqneek

256 w/ Responses

I was telling some people I thought you'd surprise some people. I love being proven right, which is like- always.

Poniiboi responds:

Fuck yea! ICA collab!

Hahaha hell yeah son! Fish frying and everything included on this one.

With great swagger comes great responsibility.

AxTekk responds:

MOTHA FUCKAAAA

Xst@tyk- I kind of think the exact opposite of what you think on the Flow and Punches, but that doesn't necessarily make my vote different from yours. I just gotta give it to Ax in the punches department, because some of the things he said were good enough to make me laugh out loud.

Best 1st Verse: FatBeats

Best Second Verse: AxTekk

I'm not a judge, so I'm not gonna give a final judgment on a close one; I believe this is a damn close battle. Well done to you both.

Close battle

Best 1st Verse- P64

Best 2nd Verse- Wyze

My vote doesn't count so I'll hold my judgment. Good battle gentlemen.

Good battle guys. This one was too close to call in my opinion. Glad I'm not a judge...

This is super fresh, and chill as a muthasucka! So is Team-Dix just Rama, or is it a collective of producers? BTW thanks for the words on my track homie, and I'd like to start on a mixtape track using a beat of yours with your permission. Full producer credits on the (free) album, of course.

Crueltool responds:

Team-Dix is ONE MAN team. So i'm producer of myself))).

Well shit, glad you feel better! Heavy beat BTW, keep em' coming.

This is dope homie. Like a chill, just kickin' it yet street at the same time-type track. Smooth man big ups.

TheFantasyClub responds:

Woah! That's perfect! And thanks!

There's a lot going on with this beat, but I'm diggin it. Solid track man.

DJDureagon responds:

Im glad you dig it. The business of the track is my style.

This song's message reaches the very core of my soul. Thank you for cramming so much hip hop wisdom into one song. I believe that songs like this offer a glimmer of hope for the revival of real hip hop.

Norwegian Death Jazz...