Rav Rav

Goddamn, this shit is fucking gangster dude. Good job man.

Poniiboi responds:

Gracias

CLAB - FlipPoint vs Byron CLAB - FlipPoint vs Byron

Yo Flip, no disrespect, but if you have to explain in detail every line of your track just so people can understand your disses, then you weren't very effective.

Also, even if they were all "personals", you could have still said most of that stuff in a battle with anybody. If they were personals, they were the vaguest personals I've ever heard.

This was still a good battle though, but my vote goes to Byron. His disses were not vague, and the listener could tell exactly what he was referring to for the most part. Plus, I noticed how you picked that slow beat in hopes to mess him up stylistically, but him going off on it like he did was almost like a flip in itself.

Like I said, this was a good battle, and props go to both of you. But Flip- when you have to explain your bars in sooooo much detail like that then you aren't doing it right.

Scavenger Battle Hype Scavenger Battle Hype

That was really cool Gas, I like the actual instruments used in it as well.

Would have been cool if you could somehow cram 01010011010101110100000101000111 and whatever the fuck Tuvan throat singing is in there, lol. Sweet track brutha.

Gasmasq responds:

Why thank you my darling Teq. Be prepared tho, Tuvan throat singing is the only one that might give me trouble only because I've gotta get the permission to use it. :P

X Pill X Pill

Hey I like drugs.

Good practice track man. I like what you did with the second verse.

Poniiboi responds:

Thanks dude. When's the nxt Teqneek track droppin?

CLAB - Alto vs MC-OG CLAB - Alto vs MC-OG

Alto is a beast. Kill Bill vs. Alto will be a VERY interesting battle.

CLAB - Emrox vs Richard CLAB - Emrox vs Richard

Emrox surprised me with his verses, but the difference in overall sound and quality was a dealbreaker. That aside, RJA still got him in lyrical content and delivery.

But definitely good job Emrox; hope to hear you rappin' up here again in the future.

CLAB - tvJohnny vs Scuare CLAB - tvJohnny vs Scuare

Damn Scuare, you basically made tvJohnny bow down, nice verses man. Scuare vs. Rav should be interesting.

CLAB- Carefoot vs Gasmasq CLAB- Carefoot vs Gasmasq

Well Carefoot stepped it up in his second verse, but it wasn't quite enough to get past Ol' Gassy.

I gotta give it to Gasmasq, but I am forever in Carefoot's debt for his earthshattering discovery that GASMASQ IS A LARPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hype Track 2012 ZAWA.. Hype Track 2012 ZAWA..

I will feast upon your soul. Good song.

Clab - Maverick Vs Pigpen Clab - Maverick Vs Pigpen

Yes I'm the guy who will knock out the winner of this, which is obviously Pig since Mav punked out. Is it just me, or was Maverick trying to sound like a male Nicki Minaj? Anyway, I'd have liked to see the battle play out.

Oh man, I had some good dirt on Maverick too.

1. He lives in a VILLAGE.... bordering West Virginia.

2. His entire county has 4,000 people in it. My high school had a larger population than the VILLAGE he comes from.

3. He got his rap name from his high school mascot (The Mavericks, duh)

Pretty sure that's about all I'd need to beat him. Plus I rule the mic, son.

Good luck in the ring, PigPen- Imma getchu.