View Profile Teqneek

256 w/ Responses

Damn Scuare, you basically made tvJohnny bow down, nice verses man. Scuare vs. Rav should be interesting.

Well Carefoot stepped it up in his second verse, but it wasn't quite enough to get past Ol' Gassy.

I gotta give it to Gasmasq, but I am forever in Carefoot's debt for his earthshattering discovery that GASMASQ IS A LARPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will feast upon your soul. Good song.

Yes I'm the guy who will knock out the winner of this, which is obviously Pig since Mav punked out. Is it just me, or was Maverick trying to sound like a male Nicki Minaj? Anyway, I'd have liked to see the battle play out.

Oh man, I had some good dirt on Maverick too.

1. He lives in a VILLAGE.... bordering West Virginia.

2. His entire county has 4,000 people in it. My high school had a larger population than the VILLAGE he comes from.

3. He got his rap name from his high school mascot (The Mavericks, duh)

Pretty sure that's about all I'd need to beat him. Plus I rule the mic, son.

Good luck in the ring, PigPen- Imma getchu.

Soundbreaker stepped the fuck up for the Aussies, good work.

I gotta give it to Sounbreaker. He had great lyrics and was clear and concise while still keeping the accent. He brought the heat son!

Scorch, your hype track was one of my favorites, because it was funny and lighthearted. It had me reciting your lyrics out loud, around people, who then thought I was crazy.

You showed in this battle that you could hold your own in the ring as well, and you've gained some more respect for that.

VERSE ONE- Draw. Every single line Scorch said was a direct punch. B Serious had good comebacks, but as far as attacks are concerned, Scorch wins in that department. Although, B Serious had a better flow, voice, and mic presence. He sounded more like he was battling.I think Scorch's Lyrics and punches equalize B's defense and mic presence. Verse one is a draw.

VERSE TWO- This was also close. Not nearly as many attacks in this verse from both parties, however Scorch's "Discarded Def Jam Rap Star Box" line was funny as shit, and B's Robot voice references were good as well. This verse still lacked any hard punches from either party, therefore my verdict on this verse will be based on who had the best mic skills- B Serious.

B Serious- you get my vote, but barely. Great job both of you, this was an entertaining battle.

Byron's lyrics were better, He had a better voice, much stronger mic presence, more energy etc etc.

Cashlin was monotone and had no feeling in his punches. He had good rhymes and stayed on beat for the most part, but he didn't bring enough to the table in this one. Cashlin just needs to keep improving (which I'm sure he will). Good battle guys. Byron wins.

Senator John Dean wins the election. I agree with his policies and adaptability to various situations. I am Teqneek, and I approve this message.

My review came out sounding way more lame than I thought it would. Whatever, The Senator to advance.

Chainsaw came with the punches and clearly won in my opinion. Good job Mao, but Chainsaw got you in this one. Good battle guys.

XST@TYK defended himself well, but his mic presence was lacking and he needs to buy a pop filter right now.

Suddle's verse and delivery were superior, but his attacks weren't as snappy as I was hoping for. Either way, good battle- but Suddle wins by a landslide when it's all said and done.

Norwegian Death Jazz...