View Profile Teqneek

203 audio Reviews with Responses

All 339 Reviews

Bummer, this is on point brother. I'd have loved to jump on this one. Also your vocals sound fucking amazing in this; great job dude.

BummerCityTown responds:

Thanks teq. I'll hit you up soon man. And that's my new mic!!! YAYYYYYY

Man you a beast Senator.

Poniiboi responds:

An UGLY stank one.

Oh man, this is really good. I gotta listen to the original to see what changes were made, but this is some funky jazzy dopeness and I love it!

Waidmann responds:

:DDDD

Nice man. Stay active up here and you'll eventually have a bunch of dope ass rappers spitting to your beats.

CaptainKick responds:

Thank you! I plan on it.

Fuckin dope fellas! 5'd n downloaded and all that stuff.

funnyman46 responds:

Haha thanks, man.

Yeah man this is a dope ass beat. DL'ed and 5'd. How was the new Silent Hill anyway?

Sunraw responds:

As far as script and plot? Not good lol.

As far as haunting imagery, a badass OST and interesting use of some of the characters, it was alright.

I wasn't bored while watching but it definitely wasn't a high quality film.

Man this shit is growing on me. FUCK.

Great beat man! I'd probably use it if I didn't already have 2 albums worth of tracks I gotta take care of already.

Tianwell responds:

ah, no problem man! peace.

~TW~

Yeah I 5'd this. You guys probably don't even know, but the idea of this track is exactly the same as Teq vs Byron. PROOF http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/480133

Lol, good job though fellas, I like it.

HDC responds:

You probably don't even know this, but the idea from this battle is very similar to HDC Presents: Mao vs. Sun , which was released on February 27, 2012. Hmmm... Teq vs Bryon was released on April 8, 2012.

PROOF:

ThrowBackThursdayReviewResponse

Yeah dude, you definitely capture the mood you were going for. Very cool man.

Sunraw responds:

Thank'ya' Teq. Appreciate the review!

I'm an idealist, with an idea list...

82, Male