View Profile Teqneek

203 audio Reviews with Responses

All 340 Reviews

Very cool instrumental! It's nice and chill; I can definitely dig it. I'd like to hear somebody rapping over it, just trying to think of who's style would fit this one best. Anyway dope beat dude keep it up!

JackRocker responds:

Thanks dude! Honestly, I don't know that it would fit anyone in particular. It's just an amateur beat, I think anyone with a a laid-back flow could sound convincing on it. RednWhite expressed some interest in doing something with it, but who knows really. Thanks for the review!

Yo that was an awesome quick track FB! Have a safe trip homie, and yes there will be a plethora of new material waiting when you get back. Peace!

Thanks, yo.
And good, there better be! Ahaa.
Peace man.

Yo this shit goes hard as nails! Good track assholes!

NogginmenAnimations responds:

'Preciate man! We do try.

Awesome work man, you portray the plight of Kratos so powerfully. Downloaded, and this will be played for all of my retarded ass friends.

SonicWombat responds:

Thanks, man. Kratos is a boss.

Awesome work Sonic, you're a talented dude. And I knew you weren't really a baby hater.

SonicWombat responds:

(No but seriously, dude, babies suck.)

Absolutely riveting. Bravo.

SonicWombat responds:

Your legs will be riveted to a truck. Bravo.

This instrumental is fucking delicious, great work Obsideo.

And I never "hated" your beat. I said it was good numerous times, so I don't know if you were talking about me in your comment or what. If you were then just go back and read what I said because I definitely gave you your props.

Obsideo responds:

Nah, it's more of a general consensus thing, no big deal though.

And thanks man.

Horny Yoga Master is just mad because he has nothing to bring to the table and has to justify his useless existence by bashing people with talent.

Dope ass collab fellas, just one thing though:-I can't believe nobody's noticed the glaring error in the title yet. Senator Dean John, lol.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

haha shhhh! <_<

Nice gettin' baked track FB; it has inspired me to get baked!

Thanks, yo.
Blaze it up.

Ax you a gangster ass gangster. Dope beat man; I'd actually like to mess around with this one if it doesn't get picked for the final battle beat (which may well happen).

AxTekk responds:

Thanks man :D Dude, that'd be chill, DO EET OOP

I'm an idealist, with an idea list...

82, Male