View Profile Teqneek

203 audio Reviews with Responses

All 340 Reviews

Lol at Mark... This shit's dope homie, straight to the ipod!

JakobePaulobe responds:

Thanks Teq!

NIIIICE!!!

Best of luck with your band homie; looking forward to your new beats as well!

S-Rock responds:

Thanks! thank you very much. I'm glad you dig it.

Dude, holy crap man. You are one of the best hip hop producers I know, for real. And now you're one of the best robot-music makers I know too.

This just shows me that you're mad versatile brutha. You have a bright future in this here game; can't wait to get on some of your beats for my album!

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thanks so much for the nice words, Teq! Can't wait to hear your next works!

Aw shit Sun; you have mad talent man! You'll be contributing on like 3 of my album tracks btw; I can't fucking wait!

Also, BloodPre$ha needs to do a track with me. I'll have to make a new, SUPER GANGSTA alias though. Imma call him "DA SPE$HALI$$". Or some shit.

Dope beat yo.

Sunraw responds:

Thanks homie, I can't wait to hear the shit you're comin' out with, hook me up when it's done (I'm sure you'll rape the HDC page with posts and bumps so I'll know :P).

I'm sure Pre$ha would be down. He's hard to get ahold of though so I'll make a few calls. lol @ da speshaliss. lmaooo

Just letting y'all know I'm putting together a free mixtape full of my favorite HDC member's songs, and this'll be featured on it. Cuz it's dope son.

eqftc responds:

works for me

DOOOOPE! Imma steal this and use it somehow, someday, after I record that other track you've been waiting on for like a thousand years.

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

xDDD You go ahead and do that.

Sounds pretty damn nice, you elusive bastard.

T2TheK responds:

YURR NOT SPOSED TO HEAR THISSSS >.< only AddE...i demand you UNLISTEN TO IT

You make some nice, chill-ass beats, brutha. This one is no exception; smooth as hell. Can't wait to hear what Sunra and Klazik do with it!

LibbyShimmz responds:

Thanks bro. :) Also, I don't think Sunra is going to rap over this one, then again, the world is full of changes, so he just might. Will have to wait 'n see. :)

Awesome collab fellas! Definitely downloaded (actually I have it twice now lol, since I already got the mixtape) and 5'd! Congrats on the second ep brutha!

NogginmenAnimations responds:

yeeeeah dawg

Awesome, awesome beat brutha! Can't wait to spit over some of your stuff.

S-Rock responds:

Indeed man! Thanks for liking it!

I'm an idealist, with an idea list...

82, Male