View Profile Teqneek

All 333 Audio Reviews

201 w/ Responses

Dude, holy crap man. You are one of the best hip hop producers I know, for real. And now you're one of the best robot-music makers I know too.

This just shows me that you're mad versatile brutha. You have a bright future in this here game; can't wait to get on some of your beats for my album!

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thanks so much for the nice words, Teq! Can't wait to hear your next works!

Hahaha, Suddle trying to make his voice high pitched cuz errybody called him out on sounding like the Motel 8 spokesperson. JK suddsy, but seriously- disappearing without an explanation is not cool. This could have been a great battle.

ALSO suddle, if you ever read this- I'm dying to battle you. All that shit talk from last year, it's time to put yo money where yo mouth is. Whenever you're ready bud; hit me up so I can whoop dat ass.

Aw shit Sun; you have mad talent man! You'll be contributing on like 3 of my album tracks btw; I can't fucking wait!

Also, BloodPre$ha needs to do a track with me. I'll have to make a new, SUPER GANGSTA alias though. Imma call him "DA SPE$HALI$$". Or some shit.

Dope beat yo.

Sunraw responds:

Thanks homie, I can't wait to hear the shit you're comin' out with, hook me up when it's done (I'm sure you'll rape the HDC page with posts and bumps so I'll know :P).

I'm sure Pre$ha would be down. He's hard to get ahold of though so I'll make a few calls. lol @ da speshaliss. lmaooo

Once again my predictions (well, not so much a prediction, in this case, but still) hold true!!!

"Kidnapped Masochist for a $20 ransom, his parents didn't care to attempt getting back their damn son, DAMN SON..."

So yeah, all it would take is a measly twenty bucks to have your battle, Rampant. Either way, you win- AGAIN!

Just letting y'all know I'm putting together a free mixtape full of my favorite HDC member's songs, and this'll be featured on it. Cuz it's dope son.

eqftc responds:

works for me

Yo- while I appreciate the vote CheckOne, I can't endorse what you said for real. First off, Jakobe's a cool dude, and he's one of my Bruh Bruhs Bruh.

Also- I always give it my best no matter who I'm battling; I'm comin' to win this. And Jakobe's a dope ass emcee; I definitely didn't go easy on him. Fuckin killer battle imo.

DOOOOPE! Imma steal this and use it somehow, someday, after I record that other track you've been waiting on for like a thousand years.

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

xDDD You go ahead and do that.

I can't cast a vote since I'm still up in this competition-

But MAN, this was a really great battle. Awesome double time, punches, and lyrics from Sonic. Awesome flow and rebuttals from Luke. Congrats on a dope ass round 2 battle homeslices.

This is awesome. Both of you took the compliment battle to a new level, and the fact that this is a tournament track makes it even cooler. I've never seen that done before.

Great work fellas; this really is one of those battles where everyone's a winner. But if I see you on the battlefield then you suck and I had sex with your mom, and you're also gay.

DOPE DISS BRUH BRUH.

Who is this Solid Hurt character anyway?

I'm an idealist, with an idea list...

81, Male