Jakobe - Clear Skies Jakobe - Clear Skies

Lol at Mark... This shit's dope homie, straight to the ipod!

JakobePaulobe responds:

Thanks Teq!

[CR] Horrific [CR] Horrific

NIIIICE!!!

Best of luck with your band homie; looking forward to your new beats as well!

S-Rock responds:

Thanks! thank you very much. I'm glad you dig it.

CLAB - Prometheus vs Axtekk CLAB - Prometheus vs Axtekk

Well, this was a good battle. Actually, all the battles this year have been pretty dope for real...

Prome came with better delivery imo, but some of his punches missed the mark and he had quite a bit of filler.

Axtekk had the better battle lyrics and was consistently landing haymakers.

Tough to call this one, plus my vote doesn't count since I'm still up in this shit. But in terms of "battle rap", I'd probably lean toward Axtekk here.

Prome surprised me with his rap skillz though. The only thing I'd previously heard of his was the mockery he made of the 8 man knockout tourney. Glad to see you're taking this seriously though dawg; looking forward to hearing more from you!

Good luck to the winner!

Not Done Yet REMIX Not Done Yet REMIX

Dude, holy crap man. You are one of the best hip hop producers I know, for real. And now you're one of the best robot-music makers I know too.

This just shows me that you're mad versatile brutha. You have a bright future in this here game; can't wait to get on some of your beats for my album!

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thanks so much for the nice words, Teq! Can't wait to hear your next works!

CLAB - suddle vs Butsaay CLAB - suddle vs Butsaay

Hahaha, Suddle trying to make his voice high pitched cuz errybody called him out on sounding like the Motel 8 spokesperson. JK suddsy, but seriously- disappearing without an explanation is not cool. This could have been a great battle.

ALSO suddle, if you ever read this- I'm dying to battle you. All that shit talk from last year, it's time to put yo money where yo mouth is. Whenever you're ready bud; hit me up so I can whoop dat ass.

Sunra - Eminem/Soldier Instr. Sunra - Eminem/Soldier Instr.

Aw shit Sun; you have mad talent man! You'll be contributing on like 3 of my album tracks btw; I can't fucking wait!

Also, BloodPre$ha needs to do a track with me. I'll have to make a new, SUPER GANGSTA alias though. Imma call him "DA SPE$HALI$$". Or some shit.

Dope beat yo.

Sunraw responds:

Thanks homie, I can't wait to hear the shit you're comin' out with, hook me up when it's done (I'm sure you'll rape the HDC page with posts and bumps so I'll know :P).

I'm sure Pre$ha would be down. He's hard to get ahold of though so I'll make a few calls. lol @ da speshaliss. lmaooo

CLAB - Rampant vs Masochist CLAB - Rampant vs Masochist

Once again my predictions (well, not so much a prediction, in this case, but still) hold true!!!

"Kidnapped Masochist for a $20 ransom, his parents didn't care to attempt getting back their damn son, DAMN SON..."

So yeah, all it would take is a measly twenty bucks to have your battle, Rampant. Either way, you win- AGAIN!

Dark Times Dark Times

Just letting y'all know I'm putting together a free mixtape full of my favorite HDC member's songs, and this'll be featured on it. Cuz it's dope son.

eqftc responds:

works for me

CLAB - Jakobe vs Teqneek CLAB - Jakobe vs Teqneek

Yo- while I appreciate the vote CheckOne, I can't endorse what you said for real. First off, Jakobe's a cool dude, and he's one of my Bruh Bruhs Bruh.

Also- I always give it my best no matter who I'm battling; I'm comin' to win this. And Jakobe's a dope ass emcee; I definitely didn't go easy on him. Fuckin killer battle imo.

DJ ShaK - Jetpack (inst) DJ ShaK - Jetpack (inst)

DOOOOPE! Imma steal this and use it somehow, someday, after I record that other track you've been waiting on for like a thousand years.

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

xDDD You go ahead and do that.