Tuff Guy feat. Dockman Tuff Guy feat. Dockman

Fuckin dope man; cool concept and well executed. My only criticism is your boy's volume/clarity. A lot of his lines were a bit muffled and lost in the mix, and I can't say if it's because his volume was too low, if he didn't mix correctly, had a bad mic, or if it's just how his voice is.

Aside from that, awesome track man, looking forward to more soon! AND I'm looking forward to beating ya boy in the Clabtrap final!!!! And after that... HAVING MY REVENGE ON YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!

eqftc responds:

thanks for the review homie, this song is actually like 4 years old.

Juggalo Track Juggalo Track

Dope track Klazik, you got any new stuff in the works? Oh and I'm diggin the beat too.

KlazikNadi responds:

u know it.. i always have something in the pipeline

Wolfie - Fog's Depth(Ins) Wolfie - Fog's Depth(Ins)

Well, this beat sure is something I can use to demolish Prometheus and make it into the Clabtrap Finals with...

Nice work Wolfie!

Wolfie responds:

It's all yours :).

Stars ft Jee Jee Stars ft Jee Jee

YOU SONOFABITCH!!!! Your music got me liking this genre, and now I don't know what to think of myself. Great job regardless brutha, you pretty much kick ass at whatever you do.

Poniiboi responds:

i love you

[S_Rock] Headband [S_Rock] Headband

Fucking ill dude- you are sooooo good!!!

Something like this is what I'm looking for in a couple songs for my upcoming album, and I'd be the most grateful dude in the world.

S-Rock responds:

Hit me up with a PM nijja. Glad you like it :) maybe we can work on some shit together.

Fats & Sky - Off The Top Fats & Sky - Off The Top

Haha, dope fellas, that shit sounded fun. Makes me wanna do another freestyle track soon.

Look Up Look Up

This is a pretty cool track man, and I'm not even a big EDM listener. Listened to the whole thing and zoned out with a game, so yeah- I like it!

FirewallParadox responds:

Awesome, glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the review!

Sunra - Me and You Sunra - Me and You

Dude, this is a dope track, but why not spit it over one of your own beats?

Aside from the fact that this will get pulled off the portal as soon as the first brown-nosing snitch hears it- You've made better instrumentals than this one! I swear to god bro, I'd have enjoyed this a lot more if you made it a completely original song.

Still, this is a tight track, so you get a 5 and a download from me. But really man, your beats are too good for you to NOT use them.

Sunraw responds:

JUST ENJOY THE TRACK N****R

CLAB - Jar vs Pachillis CLAB - Jar vs Pachillis

Very tight battle fellas. Can't wait to face one of you guys (or Eye-Cue, OR all you punks at once) in the final... I'm hungry as fuck.

Lunar Prelude Lunar Prelude

Hahaha, OOOOPS! I meant to comment from this account, not my insane alias account, lol. So yeah, that comment below is from me. Keep it up brutha; can't wait to hear more from you!