Godhead ft. Sky from D-Squad Godhead ft. Sky from D-Squad

SHAZAAAAAAAM! This shit kicked like 5 tons of ass; dl'ed, 5'ed and all that good stuff. Keep up the dopeness Bruhtholomews

Pass the Mic Pass the Mic

Dope, homie! Bringing back Infinite; lol I haven't listened to that hook in years. Anyway it all sounds great to me, but I don't know shit about production haha. Keep up the good work yo!

LiberalShimmering responds:

Thanks for the love Teq. :)

Phonix - The Stick Up Phonix - The Stick Up

Funkaaaaay! I like it; never knew you made beats!

So yeah, where the hell have you been dawg? You been following the battle comp at all? Lol I mentioned you in my semifinal battle...

Pretty work though, dude. Best of Luck!

KleptoidKat responds:

Haha, much appreciated dude

Ahh, I dropped out of the whole ClabTrap thing cause I felt the audience listened closer to style rather than lyrics. I just thought that I shouldnt have taken the L coming from the fact that my verses were punchline packed, flipped punches on him, had advanced rhymes, steady flow, and even personals. Prometheus didnt even finish his 2nd verse (ended with 14 bars instead of 16.. and he still won).

Yeah but it is what it is, though I prolly wont be joining in again due to the ignorant listeners.

Ill be sure to check out your battles, and leave some feedback.

Yo check me out on soundcloud too, thats where I upload everything. (All links are on my Newgrounds page)

- Qwaint

Rot in the Dark Rot in the Dark

Very nice! I can dig beats like this, not too crazy or over the top, just a relaxed, serious vibe an emcee can ride to. Pretty work Bruhtholomew.

LiberalShimmering responds:

Thanks for the review Teq. :) Any chance you'll lay some bars down on this?

CLAB - Teqneek vs Prometheus CLAB - Teqneek vs Prometheus

Below is my completely biased rundown of this battle, but first:

I hope judges for the final can see how hard I work at making my flows as intricate and relevant as possible. I feel like a ton of the shit I said is getting missed by y'all, and I'm not just talking about the 1 or 2 non-troll votes that Prome got.

OKAY here goes... And excuse me for coming across as cocky, but I'm very confident in my skill these days, so I'm just telling you how I think it is.

First off- I'm PISSED that I didn't get to face TK; let me just get that out of the way. With that said-

This was a pretty good battle. Aside from a few wtf moments from my opponent, Prome hung in there and made it worth my while. He got serious near the end, (because he had to), and although half of it was complete filler, it's still better than that ridiculous trolly Bieber bullshit he's been stuck on for nearly a year. I hate that.

If Prome could learn to sway away from simple monosyllabic rhyme schemes and get a bit more creative (instead of just "listing" shit I've done), he'd have a chance. But for me- creativity, lyricism, and relevance are key. I landslided him in every conceivable way, and I feel that's objective.

And Red- we've been screaming at you for a while about this, but I hope you announce prizes soon. I'm determined to win this comp and Imma be a bit "perturbed" if I do so and walk away empty-handed. Quite perturbed indeed...

Anyway- I have some new shit droppin' tonight, so keep an eye out for it!

Wakey Bakey Bitch (Demo) Wakey Bakey Bitch (Demo)

Pretty cool man, although I have no clue how I'd rap over it, plus I have 5,000 commitments to take care of before I could even agree to something like this. If I were to rap over it though, it would have to be under my alias, D. Snuts (featured in my recent song up here, called J.U.M.P.).

I'd highly recommend you check out the NG Hip Hop Club, which can be found in the "Clubs and Crews" section of the audio forums. Good Luck, peace!

MCI - Teqneek vs Eq MCI - Teqneek vs Eq

Oh man am I ready for a rematch... I've improved to the point where nobody can intimidate me these days. And I actually know how to mix down my vocals!

Wolfie - Jazzman (Ins) Wolfie - Jazzman (Ins)

R.I.P. WOLFIE YOU WILL BE MISSED

Love& Love&

First time I've heard your beats, and this was nice brutha! Very relaxed, laid-back vibe, and I'm feelin' it. Good work dude!

BOULLIE responds:

Welcome to AZ Welcome to AZ

I like the track man! Very chill, smooth voice!

Promethicus responds: