Clockwork (Shibumi Remix) Clockwork (Shibumi Remix)

Great track man, I listened to it in its entirety, and it's banging throughout. Def downloading this one, peace!

boney-man responds:

thanks!

Subliminal - lil c ft IOU Subliminal - lil c ft IOU

GotDAMN! Could you bite Lil Weezy's shitty ass style any more? You will get eaten the fuck alive in this competition. And let's see- 21 fans, TEN THOUSAND DOWNLOADS? Get the fuck outta here. Seriously, get the FUCK out of here. Quit rapping, just stop. I'm not usually this harsh, but you are a fucking disgrace to hip hop.

EmpireMusic responds:

lmfaooooo how does it sound like weezy wtf? thats your only excuse ahahahahahahaha and ye bro 10,000 downloads in 1 year just 2 be exact you can check or new post from last year with all the numbers of downloads, you only have 13 ... good job bro, the only negative thing you said was i bited weezy's style? you dont even no weezy's flow or lyrics, please dont judge music if youve only uploaded 1 shitty song,

God Bless Hater :D

Clabtrap 2012 Hypey-Wipey Clabtrap 2012 Hypey-Wipey

I already used this beat in my hype track. I'm not sure, but you may need to find a new beat. It doesn't seem like you were being serious anyway, so I don't know if this'll even count, but I'm just giving you a heads up.

Emrox responds:

OH WHOOPS I'LL TAKE IT DOWN

Hype Track Two K Twelve Hype Track Two K Twelve

Well, damn. This competition's over. Let's pack it up boys....

Boss responds:

i no u like the way me pley guitr !!!

Hip Hop Loop 2 Hip Hop Loop 2

This is inspiring. Absolutely breathtaking, as a matter of fact. Bravo friend. Bravo...

Sc0rChP0KnEe responds:

.sknahT

Clabtrap Hype Track 2012 Clabtrap Hype Track 2012

Oh naw he didn't! Haha, nice track dude see you in the comp.

ThisIsAnEmergency responds:

Good luck!

NGHH '12 Hype NGHH '12 Hype

Dope track bro, good luck in the comp man.

NogginmenAnimations responds:

Why thank you. Good luck to you an' all!

ClabTap Hype Track ClabTap Hype Track

The fuck did I just listen to? I thought only humans could enter this contest.

Wyze - Clabtrap Hype Wyze - Clabtrap Hype

Dopedopedope homie, see you in the competition man.

Blasphem-E responds:

For sure dude. Let's do it up good.

Clabtrap Hype Track Clabtrap Hype Track

"Fuck Teqneek he can eat my asshole"- Suddle

You got some simplistic nursery school rhymes homie, if we get paired up I'm going to absolutely destroy your wack fuckin ass. You better be ready to back that talk up girl.

SoundGoodizer responds:

I'll attempt to pull some strings.