TekkneeqalMastery/ ThrownAway TekkneeqalMastery/ ThrownAway

Why isn't the title "Tekkneekal Mastery"? You silly man you.

Anyway you're still a fuckin beast Ax; I'd say you, Rampant, Shak and S-Rock are 4 of the best producers I've ever heard. Thanks for having me on the track. And thanks for letting me hijack the last 3 minutes of this shit haha.

LEAVE FEEDBACK YOU SONS OF BITCHES! LOLJKILOVEYOUALL

AxTekk responds:

Hahahaha oh shit, you're fucking right too. THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH IMPULSIVE UPLOADING. And dw at all, I kinda think it fits perfectly with the whole lyrical anarchy thing.

And shiiiit, all the HDC dudes are sick producers I swear - Sky and Warspawn too especially. I think we all have sick beats and shit beats, think I could beast erryone if I get in my zone properly, but hey that's just hiphop's competitive spirit. Definitely got love for all the sick producers here.

EDIT - Isn't Rama technically HDC as well?! Sheiiiit we have talent.

Cooler Full of Coals Cooler Full of Coals

You're a true poet brutha; always glad to see a new Klazik track- and this one is awesome. Keep up the good work you verbal gangsta!

KlazikNadi responds:

word word man!

Carried Away Carried Away

Congrats on the album release Mike!

This bonus track is silky smooth too. The beat and lyrics mesh together perfectly; almost as if they were made by the same person...

Blasphem-E responds:

I know, such an eerie coincidence! Thanks Teq

Sunra - Toxic Sunra - Toxic

All-around sick track Sunny. I love the beat and you're displaying fuckin' DOPE wordplay man! You've improved a shitload recently so keep up the good work.

Sunraw responds:

Gracias Teq.

CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Teqneek CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Teqneek

Regardless of the 6 years it took to get this thing out to you guys, I think this is a dope battle and I'm looking forward to the accompanying vid Red said he was gonna release alongside this thing.

And OF COURSE I think I won, lol. By a longshot. The voting is close (and I figured it would be), but I feel like I gave Eye-Cue a lyrical beatdown. His best line was a pre-written filler bar about Def Leppard...

PEACE! May the best man win!

Phonix - Falling Astronauts Phonix - Falling Astronauts

A ton going on here, but I really REALLY dig it! Can't wait to go nuts on one of your beats bruthaman!

KleptoidKat responds:

Much thanks for the listen Teq,

Cant wait to hear your verse!

Angel's Kiss - AxTekk (Inst) Angel's Kiss - AxTekk (Inst)

You need to be famous right now. Mufuckin Kanye West-ern Europe

AxTekk responds:

Hahahaha, thanks breh :P I actually really love Kanye's production style, so that's a huge compliment bro

Truth about technique Truth about technique

This completes volume one of Fuck Teqneek. Look for it on Bandcamp soon. For free obviously.

MCI 2014 Hype Track MCI 2014 Hype Track

Dope hype for real homie!

My equipment's screwy at the moment so I can't enter this, but I just wanted you to know that after I beat ya boy Eye-Cue in Clabtrap- I'm callin' you out SON!

REVEEEEEENNNGE!!!!!