View Profile Teqneek

All 340 Reviews

OH MY GOD.

S-Rock responds:

Yes! :) thanks homie

Dope, homie! Bringing back Infinite; lol I haven't listened to that hook in years. Anyway it all sounds great to me, but I don't know shit about production haha. Keep up the good work yo!

LibbyShimmz responds:

Thanks for the love Teq. :)

Very nice! I can dig beats like this, not too crazy or over the top, just a relaxed, serious vibe an emcee can ride to. Pretty work Bruhtholomew.

LibbyShimmz responds:

Thanks for the review Teq. :) Any chance you'll lay some bars down on this?

I like the track man! Very chill, smooth voice!

Promethicus responds:

thanks man!

Fuckin dope man; cool concept and well executed. My only criticism is your boy's volume/clarity. A lot of his lines were a bit muffled and lost in the mix, and I can't say if it's because his volume was too low, if he didn't mix correctly, had a bad mic, or if it's just how his voice is.

Aside from that, awesome track man, looking forward to more soon! AND I'm looking forward to beating ya boy in the Clabtrap final!!!! And after that... HAVING MY REVENGE ON YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!

eqftc responds:

thanks for the review homie, this song is actually like 4 years old.

Well, this beat sure is something I can use to demolish Prometheus and make it into the Clabtrap Finals with...

Nice work Wolfie!

Wolfie responds:

It's all yours :).

YOU SONOFABITCH!!!! Your music got me liking this genre, and now I don't know what to think of myself. Great job regardless brutha, you pretty much kick ass at whatever you do.

Poniiboi responds:

i love you

Fucking ill dude- you are sooooo good!!!

Something like this is what I'm looking for in a couple songs for my upcoming album, and I'd be the most grateful dude in the world.

S-Rock responds:

Hit me up with a PM nijja. Glad you like it :) maybe we can work on some shit together.

This is a pretty cool track man, and I'm not even a big EDM listener. Listened to the whole thing and zoned out with a game, so yeah- I like it!

FirewallParadox responds:

Awesome, glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the review!

Dude, this is a dope track, but why not spit it over one of your own beats?

Aside from the fact that this will get pulled off the portal as soon as the first brown-nosing snitch hears it- You've made better instrumentals than this one! I swear to god bro, I'd have enjoyed this a lot more if you made it a completely original song.

Still, this is a tight track, so you get a 5 and a download from me. But really man, your beats are too good for you to NOT use them.

Sunraw responds:

JUST ENJOY THE TRACK N****R

I'm an idealist, with an idea list...

82, Male