[S_Rock] Infinite Hunger [S_Rock] Infinite Hunger

You are the fuckin' MAN, and this beat is so dope!!!

God I can't wait to record over your stuff once I get my setup shkrait.

S-Rock responds:

lol that's what's up homie. Glad you like it :) hurry up too fool!

Yo Bitch Luh Me - Lil c Yo Bitch Luh Me - Lil c

This is stuff of legend right here, to the very last second.

HDC - Mickey Mao v Wolfie HDC - Mickey Mao v Wolfie

First of all, I realize you guys do hip hop strictly for fun, let's just get that outta the way now. But- you guys are always entertaining and I click every link of each of yours that I see, so I'll give you that much! Take this review with a grain of salt however...

Now, since Mickey has been a trolling-ass punk to me all year so far, and I'm not saintly enough to retain the approval of Wolfie- I'm finally going to be brutally honest with you guys.

MICKEY-
Congratulations! You've improved over the past 2 years!!!! Using my groundbreaking "1-10" scaling system, I have 2012 Mickey at a 2.5 overall rating, which falls somewhere above Eli Porter, and just below 50 Tyson.

THIS YEAR THOUGH- A whopping 2.8! That's MC Pee Pants tier dawg!

Seriously though, Mao was all over the damn place in this one, and after debating it in my head a bit, I'm leaning toward a nearly unfathomable conclusion that he has actually regressed in skill since 2012. His batshit insanity and near-passable lyricism make it worth listening to though, which is a quality Mickey's consistently shown, and thus keeps me coming back to hear his shit.

WOLFIE-
I know this is for fun and you don't care about exposure and stuff, but you need to try and apply more emotion into your vocals! If you're gonna keep at this, fun or serious, try to improve that aspect yo.

I know It can be tough to discover your true "rap voice", but at least start experimenting with different emotions and vocal pitches to come up with a persona you're comfortable with (with your main focus on not being quite as monotonous). Trying out other genres is a great way to practice vocal range, so I'd recommend that.

Anyway, this battle was enjoyable, so thanks for linking me.

Mickey wins my vote- because even though he's historically voted against me in nearly every battle in my 15-2 career, he still brought energy, variety, and creativity to the table here.
I respect that, kind of. I guess.

tl:dr- Entertaining as usual, but you guys should work at improving in some ares. Even if this is a hobby.

Dill-Doe vs 4fterthot Dill-Doe vs 4fterthot

Hahaha Fats' throat is prolly sore as fuck right now from that rapid Dill-Doe'ing

Fats wins, mainly because 4fterthot a lil' ho. He my 2014 Carefoot

_cheapparts.mp3 _cheapparts.mp3

You're so damn good dude, Like, everything you do. Glad to have you as a fellow collaborator, bruthaman.

glidr responds:

lol thanks dude, u2 doe

SLW Ft. DJDj & Fats- Dayjam SLW Ft. DJDj & Fats- Dayjam

Sounds pretty cool to me also! I can definitely tell you're using a better mic; sounds damn good for a day jam! Hell yeah dude, dope verse as well!

I like Fats' bars too, it seems like he put a bit more emotion into it; possibly experimenting with his voice a bit more. Either way, great work all around, and a slick beat choice. Great work gentlemen,
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

Lol thanks, bruh. I'm just tryin different stuff, seein where it goes, yknow. I was really impressed with Fats' verse. Sorta like when you fire a .12 gauge shotgun for the first time. You're just like "Awh, man. This isn't gonna be all that impressive. Just a loud noise, some minor damage, and then its over." Then BAM. Floored. lol.

"Download" "Download"

I really like this, man. It's kind of different, a breath of fresh air brutha! Keep it up and let us know when you get that mic!

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

For sure, man. I'm really tight on monies right now, though, so it'll probably be a lil while. Till then, I'll just have to keep trying my best with what I've got, y'know?

-DJDj

Step Back (Beavis & Butt-head) Step Back (Beavis & Butt-head)

This is awesome!

Did you do all those non-sampled BnB voices?

RezzyTip responds:

Naaah that was poniiboi

Dollar Signs- xM3F Ft. DJDj Dollar Signs- xM3F Ft. DJDj

Definitely diggin it homie! Good mic presence, especially considering this was done with a webcam mic- now I'm anxious to hear it on a better one!

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

Man, I don't even know. But when I acquire a better mic, this will definitely be one of the first songs I re-do. Thanks for that positive feedback, though. Means a lot coming from somebody so experienced.

Platformer Heavn - AxTekk Platformer Heavn - AxTekk