Qwaint . dot levitation [lil bear EP] Qwaint . dot levitation [lil bear EP]

Dude I love your rap voice. It reminds me of early Slug with a dash of Eyedea. I'm downloading and bumping this. And assuming this is your beat as well... dude you're good already, but I think you are gonna become something amazing man, and I can't wait to hear what's on the horizon. But this is dope and you kick ass. Aight then.

KleptoidKat responds:

thanks Teq, i think its cool you enjoyed the way i shit myself.

the beat was produced by - walterwarm

Q ~~

Waking Up Waking Up

This is dope yo. Lol holy shit all those long ass comments below...
It's like 5 something in the morning but this is dope and I'm going back to sleep.

LiberalShimmering responds:

Yeah, I was hoping you would have left a review with more substance to be perfectly honest! ^-^

Lotion and Doo Doo Lotion and Doo Doo

This will be my legacy. OF COURSE.

A song I took 5 minutes to write. The people at my work only want to hear Lotion and Doo Doo, and it's the only song I ever hear people quoting lol fml

Rise Of The Fallen (Ax vs Mophead) Rise Of The Fallen (Ax vs Mophead)

I really want to try something with this. I feel like if I could pull off a successful rap fest to this, it will probably improve my game. Lots of change-ups... which will probably result in a lot of mood changes, vocal ranges, and getting the transitions to run smoothly. And this beat is sickeningly fresh. If you guys don't mind I'd love to take on the challenge of seeing what this track can become.

Aight stay black tho doe 5 stars all day yung Bruh Bruh

AxTekk responds:

shiiiit how am I supposed to adequately culturally misappropriate ebonics when you're using "tho" and "doe" consecutively

no matter what I do now, I'm gonna end up sounding white as bird shit in snow :'(

go murkkkk that tune though, be hella interested to hear what you come up with. co-producing this I pictured something Wu-Tang-ish with a couple of dudes skilling out, the changes in tone accompanying changes in style. I'd be hella interested to hear a solo track too though

[F F] Klaz and Mao 7-29-16 [F F] Klaz and Mao 7-29-16

V1- You are better than me at freestyling lol. Which normally isnt a compliment, but in this case I mean it. Coherent, not many hiccups, and riding the beat well.

V2- Mao, you a funny ass dude. And your even though this is a freestyle, I can see you've improved a shit load since I left.

I'm not sure if you want a verdict, but if so Imma give this to Klazik for mic presence and Mao for choosing a fucking Bojangles beat and making me laugh.
EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY!!! YAAAAAY!

FreestyleFriday responds:

lol.. not the best but not the worst. Thanks for stopping through!

Something Special Something Special

Dope. I hear Art of War-era Bone Thugs. like all over this talking about weed like a mistress haha goddamn!

teddygram responds:

Damn, yeah I could definitely hear Bone Thugs on this. Thanks for the review!

Atanos Atanos

ME LIKE SONG!!!! ME MIGHT RAP TO SONNNNNGGGG!

Do it bruh!

Thanks for the love though.

Angelic Beatdown (Amen) Angelic Beatdown (Amen)

Pretty work Libby Shimmz; lol I thought the "Atheist Preacher" was Axtekk at first haha.

Really digging the steady yet not overpowering sound, lots of directions you could take this track, lyrically. Great job all-around homes!

Thank you kindly! ^-^

U.F.O. [Extended] U.F.O. [Extended]

I dig it dude. The production is fuckin' awesome man, I wish I could get whoever did that on one of my tracks!

Anyway, great job man; you're improving with every song. This one is going on the ipod!

NeoAlchemist247 responds:

Well, both Vanguard182 and myself have some credits invested in the production quality, for certain. He did the beat and every vocal sample that pertains to the Apollo missions (i.e. Ten, Nine, Ignition sequence start/ One small step for man) And I added in the stuff from War of The Worlds, using some tricks I learned back in Ride With It as far as stutter-starting certain phrases. I broke up a lot of parts, to try and make them more rhythmic, and then from there it was just focusing as hard as I could on making sure the volumes/effects on all the parts evened out. I used an 8-Bit thingy that D-Rusta gave me months ago to sort of solidify that old-timey radio feel in the samples.

Its awesome to hear that I'm constantly getting better; because my main fear has always been getting worse.

Hope you like the stuff I manage to release in the future!

-DJDj

Experiments in Synthetic Rhyth Experiments in Synthetic Rhyth

Dude I'm flattered you deemed my vocals worthy of sampling into a track; I love how you infused them there bars bruthaman!

The laid-back bassline had me zonin' out, very easy to get lost in, in a good way; 5'd, dl'ed, and obviously reviewed. Not too familiar with the production side, so I'll just leave it at that. Cool track homeskillet.